• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@All Might do you have anything to say regarding my vote on you? It didn't exactly elicit the response I was expecting.
My response is that you've got the wrong guy. My role is insignificant, so I'd rather not take up the claim slot in order to defend myself. But if lynching me helps to clear up the suspicion list, then have at it.

D

Deleted member 14134

In regards to Pendios vote, it could just as eaily be an inexperienced team picking off random voters, I don't really see anything concrete behind his vote but he so much as admitted that anyways. Either way, we probably shouldn't overlook the less experienced players as well. Best if they play the game now so there's more to go off of later rather than just what the experienced ones have been saying. And the best way to learn the game is by playing anyways.

Vote: Deus

@Deus Have any thoughts on anything right now?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's hard to tell at the moment. I haven't seen anything too suspicious. I want to help with the investigation in any way I can but I don't feel I can offer much right now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My response is that you've got the wrong guy. My role is insignificant, so I'd rather not take up the claim slot in order to defend myself. But if lynching me helps to clear up the suspicion list, then have at it.
So then all I've got to go on is your word. With that in mind, I have to judge based on your day 1 actions. Most notably, I don't like how you were seemingly fishing for a role claim from Jamie. Once he said his role was really helpful, you started subtly trying to get him to say more about it. Obviously it's not very concrete, but with how little actually happened during the first day, there's nothing else really to go on. Therefore, I find you the most suspicious right now, and that response didn't really satisfy me tbh.

Though, like I said, Pendio's Bok vote and the reasons for it seem weird to me. Why could it not have been one of the newbies who killed him? Or Pendio himself? Between All Might and Pendio, I can see good arguments for both of them, so I'd be down to lynch either of them, only All Might seems a little bit more suspicious to me at this time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So then all I've got to go on is your word. With that in mind, I have to judge based on your day 1 actions. Most notably, I don't like how you were seemingly fishing for a role claim from Jamie. Once he said his role was really helpful, you started subtly trying to get him to say more about it. Obviously it's not very concrete, but with how little actually happened during the first day, there's nothing else really to go on. Therefore, I find you the most suspicious right now, and that response didn't really satisfy me tbh.
Jamie said that his role was useful, so I gave him an ultimatum to prove its usefulness. Is that really so hard to believe?

If he didn't want to get analyzed, then he shouldn't have revealed how potent it is.

Now where are the smelly Mafia at?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Might as well Unvote, because joke votes ended a long time ago...
Wanna post this because I guess Deku missed it. And I don't want to look like a hypocrite.

Anyways, I honestly don't have a lot to go off of. But I want to ask @Deus why you left your vote on Funnier. It was placed on RVS and I'm curious why you didn't take it off when the game got serious.

Pen

The game is on!
Though, like I said, Pendio's Bok vote and the reasons for it seem weird to me.

Honestly, more than anything it was an attempt to get conversation going since there hadn't been much talking at that time. Still hasn't really... Anyway, does anyone else have any further suspicions to share? Small or big.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count 2.1
All Might (1): Count Slothula
Spider-Bok (1): Pendio
Deus (1): Spider-Bok
Not Voting: All Might, karu, Deus, YIGAhim, NekoLily, TattooArtist, Jamie, Doc

Day ends in five hours. With 11 alive, 6 is majority.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Jamie said that his role was useful, so I gave him an ultimatum to prove its usefulness. Is that really so hard to believe?

If he didn't want to get analyzed, then he shouldn't have revealed how potent it is.

According to the quote below, you were the first one to actually mention Jamie's role, for really no reason.

That's if you do. In the crossover game on Bulba a member made a similar comment before he unexpectedly flipped scum. You also say that you don't care if you get lynched, and yet pull out an OMGUS-y vote. That leads me to believe that either 1. You're trying to appear nonchalant as scum and misdirect attention on to me or 2. You and I have similar roles and don't mind dying as much. If you are Town, then it'll be interesting to see how you worm your way out of this one.
Fishing for people's role info is scummy to me by nature. But I could let it go if you didn't keep going with it as the day went on. So far, that's the most suspicious thing I've seen yet in this rather inactive game.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

How can anyone just prove the usefulness during the night unless you're saying I'm for sure a vig or a cop which I don't think I implied.

I don't like you fishing for my role, but I do think you're soft claiming something with the "smell" comments so I'm supposing that you're town but I still would rather you stop fishing.

Jamie

So I just read through Day 1.

Deus and Tatt are very new, so I didn't put too much thought into their votes, and Jamie's vote on funnier does seem quite fair.

Right now, due to the activity of this game and the fact that nothing's happened so far, there isn't a ton to go on, so I'm just gonna try to get the ball rolling.

Vote: All Might
I mean, my vote on funnier, and I assume everyone else's vote, is on the basis that he was fake claiming. And he was.

Note: Don't randomly fake claim as town in the future.

Jamie

Pendio and All Might seem town to me atm, probably not voting them.

Jamie

Oh, the day's over in 4 hours or whatever. Alright, well **** it, voting for someone who hasn't really done anything

Vote: Deus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom