• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So I just read through Day 1.

Deus and Tatt are very new, so I didn't put too much thought into their votes, and Jamie's vote on funnier does seem quite fair.

Right now, due to the activity of this game and the fact that nothing's happened so far, there isn't a ton to go on, so I'm just gonna try to get the ball rolling.

Vote: All Might

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, between the two newbies who voted for funnier, Tatt's vote sticks out as looking a bit more opportunistic to me, but there's next to nothing from the first day to go on so it's just a thought, not even a suspicion really.

Pen

The game is on!
Bok, Jamie and All Might are currently on my watch list. My reason is that Minish is a very good player and these three would know that. So if one of them was on the Mafia team they would have certainly wanted her out of their way. I'm well aware this is an awfully weak accusation but I cannot find anything better with the limited info we have.

Vote: Spider-Bok

karu

Panamaniac
Probably for a lack of information.

Are you claiming Vengeful now? xD
I'm not claiming anything, what made you think that? I was just curious as to why they went for Minish and not someone who hasn't even posted yet.

Bok, Jamie and All Might are currently on my watch list. My reason is that Minish is a very good player and these three would know that. So if one of them was on the Mafia team they would have certainly wanted her out of their way. I'm well aware this is an awfully weak accusation but I cannot find anything better with the limited info we have.

I don't think it's a weak accusation, I think you're on to something. It's best we keep an eye on them

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm not claiming anything, what made you think that? I was just curious as to why they went for Minish and not someone who hasn't even posted yet.
You said that funnier shall be avenged.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

This could apply to anyone who's been following the past games, including you and Mezlo (hi scumbud! :wave:). The way you're processing everyone out is by eliminating those who she didn't suspect in past games. The most recent example would be Bok and Jamie in Delta where they were both scum, and then her pressuring me in Jamie's game.

Pen

The game is on!
This could apply to anyone who's been following the past games, including you and Mezlo (hi scumbud! :wave:). The way you're processing everyone out is by eliminating those who she didn't suspect in past games. The most recent example would be Bok and Jamie in Delta where they were both scum, and then her pressuring me in Jamie's game.

Aye! I'm aware of that. And I forgot about Mezlo since he just joined today, but seeing as Libk was the one he replaced, it certainly applies to him as well. And of course I could also be viewed as such, but I wouldn't be suspicious of myself. Either way, I did say the accusation was weak.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

I don't think it's a weak accusation, I think you're on to something. It's best we keep an eye on them
No, he's correct, that's a really weak accusation.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I want it to be known that I don't necessarily think All Might is mafia, it was just his actions that caught my eye the most while reading the first day. Depending on how he responds to my vote, I might consider switching to Pendio, because his vote on Bok is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom