• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I said on page 3 that I'd pressure vote you depending on your reaction. Despite all of that talk about not caring about being lynched, you sure did start a counterwagon pretty quickly. Could it be that you mind dying Day 1 after all?
I am trying to win the game lol

funnier6

Courage~
I’m gonna try and wipe this games existence from my memory, I certainly won’t be making that mistake again and I’m sure town will hate me after I’m dead, well I’m sorry and it certainly won’t happen again, I’ve decided not to kill anyone as I’m afraid I would make things worse. Claiming was spur of the moment and not thought through at all.

Good luck and please forgive me. :kawaii:

Jamie

Me too kek.

Unvote

If you want to win the game that badly, then prove how useful your role is during the Night.
you REALLY want me to be night killed, huh? why do you keep talking about my role and planting seeds in scums mind

funnier6

Courage~
I’m gonna try and wipe this games existence from my memory, I certainly won’t be making that mistake again and I’m sure town will hate me after I’m dead, well I’m sorry and it certainly won’t happen again, I’ve decided not to kill anyone as I’m afraid I would make things worse. Claiming was spur of the moment and not thought through at all.

Good luck and please forgive me. :kawaii:

Oh I misunderstood which time zone day ends at, ah well, still stands.

Pen

The game is on!
You’re not a particularly great candidate but I don’t have any reason to stay on Jamie.

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

This seems to have become tradition by now. :P

Or maybe you're trying to bait me into voting for you... If truth be told, I really don't know what to think of you right now.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
DAY ONE FINAL VOTE TALLEY
funnier6 (3): Deus, TattooArtist, Jamie
NekoLily (1): Doc
Draculibk (1): Spider-Bok
Pendio (1): funnier6
Not Voting: Pendio, Draculibk, NekoLily, karu, Minish_Link, YIGAhim, All Might

funnier6 has been lynched

The day began quietly. Everyone was unsure of where to begin - all of this was so sudden, and they were shocked to learn that Kira was among them.
"How are we supposed to know?" Someone asked, "We don't even know what they look like?"
Eventuslly, a few people decided that funnier had to die.
"Any other suggestions?" Jamie asks, looking around.
No response.
"What are we going to do though?" Deus asks, "How will we know?"
They stare at the death note sitting on the desk in the middle of the room.
With a few clicks of the pen, funnier6's fate was sealed.
Crying, he takes off his own poopy underwear and outs it over their head and suffocates as everyone watches in horror and suspense.
Funnier6 was not the one they were hunting for.
funnier6 was Touta Matsuda, The One-Shot Vigilante
4521896_orig.png

Night One begins!
Night One ends at 3pm PST on Saturday, October 21, 2017.

THE LIVING (12):
  1. Pendio
  2. All Might
  3. Minish_Link
  4. karu
  5. Deus
  6. YIGAhim
  7. NekoLily
  8. Draculibk
  9. TattooArtist
  10. Jamie
  11. Spider-Bok
  12. Doc
THE DEAD (1):
  1. funnier6: Touta Matsuda, the One-Shot Vigilante

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Everyone arrives in the main room in the morning to find that everyone is with them. Everyone is safe. Everyone is alive.
During a tense breakfast, however, Minish_Link begins to look worse for the wear, before collapsing into her oatmeal. She stops breathing. Her heart stops beating.
She is dead.
Minish_Link was killed in the night!
She was Soichiro Yagami, the Town Flavor Cop!
5d98bc63aac3e6bb777fcfb937578230_400x400.jpeg

Put off by this event, you decide to skip the rest of breakfast and return to investigation.

THE LIVING (11):
  1. Pendio
  2. All Might
  3. karu
  4. Deus
  5. YIGAhim
  6. NekoLily
  7. Draculibk Count Slothula
  8. TattooArtist
  9. Jamie
  10. Spider-Bok
  11. Doc
THE DEAD (2):
  1. funnier6: Touta Matsuda, the One-Shot Vigilante, Suffocated by his own underwear on Day One.
  2. Minish_Link: Soichiro Yagami, the Flavor Cop, died of a heart attack Night One

Day Two begins!
Day Two will end at 4pm PST on Tuesday, October 24, 2017. With 11 alive, 6 is majority.

Last edited:

Jamie

Crying, he takes off his own poopy underwear and outs it over their head and suffocates as everyone watches in horror and suspense.
wow cmon man thats just disgusting wow

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
There's not really that much to go on. Deus and TattooArtist are both new so their votes don't have that much motive behind them. And lastly Jamie's vote was placed for self-preservation. I'll have to reread for a better overview...

karu

Panamaniac
Why did the Mafia go after Minish and not someone who was less active than her? Usually they go after the lesser actives so no one has anything to go by...

Funnier6 thou shalleth be avengedeth!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why did the Mafia go after Minish and not someone who was less active than her? Usually they go after the lesser actives so no one has anything to go by...

Funnier6 thou shalleth be avengedeth!
Probably for a lack of information.

Are you claiming Vengeful now? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom