• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Hm, I'm not sure about the vengeful townie claim. I could see it being true, but I could also see this being a plan set up by funnier. Does anyone know if there would be a character that would fit the vengeful claim?

Um, I don’t think I’ve ever had a plan this terrible but mkayy. But hey at least you’re talking about it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Um, I don’t think I’ve ever had a plan this terrible but mkayy. But hey at least you’re talking about it.

It's not necessarily a terrible plan. It's a fairly safe claim to make, it uses up our one roleclaim for the day, and it probably keeps you alive for now. That being said, I'm probably leaning more towards believing it than thinking it's a fakeclaim.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Maybe because apples and potato chips are an integral part to the Death Note experience? Have you not seen the show?

I have no desire to lynch you just yet. Has nothing to do with how useful your role supposedly is. Speaking of...

Indeed! Please give a hint as to how useful it is. :right:

He means to say that Libk is actually L. Duh.
No desire to Lynch me yet you're voting me...

Funnier asking for role claims is fishy as ****. Funnier claiming a role to protect him from lynches is laughable. Funnier asks a lot of weird questions like "what do you think of me" which seem like asking to look like he's doing something while not actually doing something. I'm willing to stake my "life" that he's not a vengeful townie

unvote
vote: funnier6

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Where the **** did you pick up that asking for claims on day 1 for no reason is a good tactic anyway...?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Did not realize the day was so close to its end. Yikes.

Might as well Unvote, because joke votes ended a long time ago...

As for the current situation, I am inclined to believe Funnier's role claim. He's not behaving like mafia, he's trying to get discussion more than anyone else. For now, I'm gonna skeptically trust his claim.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I said on page 3 that I'd pressure vote you depending on your reaction. Despite all of that talk about not caring about being lynched, you sure did start a counterwagon pretty quickly. Could it be that you mind dying Day 1 after all?

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Sorry having some serious rl issues right now, I agree that the cop should look into funnier, that's kinda out there in terms of claiming. Other than that does anyone find anything else suspicious?

Pen

The game is on!
Is there anything you have interpreted in an alignment sort of way?

Nope. I feel like you've been asking me the same question three times now, just formulated differently.

Does anyone know if there would be a character that would fit the vengeful claim?

With a story like Death Note I could imagine several characters being Vengeful.

Where the **** did you pick up that asking for claims on day 1 for no reason is a good tactic anyway...?

I agree with this. The tactic funnier went with seems awfully odd.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Okay thanks! I figured there probably were. Just wanted to check first before assuming though.

I think lynching funnier today would be kinda pointless, as if he's telling the truth then we'd probably just lose another townie. Plus he's a pretty likely mafia nk target now.

However, I'm also not sure of a good lynch candidate for today so not really sure where to go from here.

karu

Panamaniac
How so?

Ya know that’s not what I meant, though thank you if that was a compliment lol.

Do you distrust anyone then?

Voting someone who wants to die badly isn’t a very good idea for future reference.

Why not vote no lynch then?

Why libk?

What do you call sitting too long?
I don't need to remind anyone of that mafia game so I just put that reason there vaguely because I did it.

And I agree with Jamie; right now a no lynch would get us no where seeing as to how it's mostly inactive. It would basically lead to a repeat of day 1 on day 2. You've played enough games with me to know that I'm not that active unless I'm really onto someone or something someone said really sticks out to me. If there's a specific amount of posts that need to be made in the day then yes I'll try and be active.

Right now I'm not suspicious of anyone, I need more content if I'm to place my judgment,. And funnier's claim isn't that far fetched, with the way he's been posting so far I'd say I'm leaning towards him actually being town.
She's saying why did you specially ask Karu, Doc, Pendio, Lily and me instead of everyone? Also why are you fishing for claims this early? Why not just claim yourself?
Why did you ask us specifically? I don't think you've answered.

funnier6

Courage~
Well apparently I won’t be replaced unless I survive the day so if anyone would like to hold off until tomorrow to kill me I’d appreciate it.

I’m sorry, I overestimated my ability to play two games at once, I’ll give my thoughts on what everyone’s said and then peace out and hopefully not die in disgrace.

funnier6

Courage~

Funnier asking for role claims is fishy as ****. Funnier claiming a role to protect him from lynches is laughable. Funnier asks a lot of weird questions like "what do you think of me" which seem like asking to look like he's doing something while not actually doing something. I'm willing to stake my "life" that he's not a vengeful townie

unvote
vote: funnier6

Well I’m sure it would be laughable if that was why I had claimed it.

What sort of idiotic mafia member sits around in the thread and desperately calls attention to themself? I know your opinion of me is relatively low but you must think I’ve recently had a concussion.

I wouldn’t lynch him immediately after I flip, from what little I’ve been able to read into he and emiya look most towny to me.
Nope. I feel like you've been asking me the same question three times now, just formulated differently.

I agree with this. The tactic funnier went with seems awfully odd.

I’d really appreciate if you used clearer terms in the future, since by saying things are odd or strange without elaborating if it makes you town lean or scum lean you’re just really null.

You’re not a particularly great candidate but I don’t have any reason to stay on Jamie.

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

Okay thanks! I figured there probably were. Just wanted to check first before assuming though.

I think lynching funnier today would be kinda pointless, as if he's telling the truth then we'd probably just lose another townie. Plus he's a pretty likely mafia nk target now.

However, I'm also not sure of a good lynch candidate for today so not really sure where to go from here.

If I might offer a suggestion having a wagon compete against me seems to be the best option if you’d like to help me out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT 1.5
funnier6 (3): Deus, TattooArtist, Jamie
Jamie (1): All Might
NekoLily (1): Doc
Draculibk (1): Spider-Bok
Pendio (1): funnier6
Not Voting: Pendio, Draculibk, NekoLily, karu, Minish_Link, YIGAhim

With 13 alive, 7 is majority
Day ends at noon PST on Friday, October 20, 2017

Status