• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
very weak, when i flip town look at this post.
That's if you do. In the crossover game on Bulba a member made a similar comment before he unexpectedly flipped scum. You also say that you don't care if you get lynched, and yet pull out an OMGUS-y vote. That leads me to believe that either 1. You're trying to appear nonchalant as scum and misdirect attention on to me or 2. You and I have similar roles and don't mind dying as much. If you are Town, then it'll be interesting to see how you worm your way out of this one.

And no, I'm not softclaiming as Ryuk, somebody else has that role and they can feel free to confirm on their own time. I really just wanted to get the game going by calling out the Mafia for lunch. Looks to me like I found a good starting point.

Also, in this setup would Kira be the Godfather? The OP mentions him as a vigilantic killer and also mentions becoming part of his cult, so that could just be flavor text.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
That's if you do. In the crossover game on Bulba a member made a similar comment before he unexpectedly flipped scum. You also say that you don't care if you get lynched, and yet pull out an OMGUS-y vote. That leads me to believe that either 1. You're trying to appear nonchalant as scum and misdirect attention on to me or 2. You and I have similar roles and don't mind dying as much. If you are Town, then it'll be interesting to see how you worm your way out of this one.

And no, I'm not softclaiming as Ryuk, somebody else has that role and they can feel free to confirm on their own time. I really just wanted to get the game going by calling out the Mafia for lunch. Looks to me like I found a good starting point.

Also, in this setup would Kira be the Godfather? The OP mentions him as a vigilantic killer and also mentions becoming part of his cult, so that could just be flavor text.
You mentioned apples and you mentioned other things that were obviously soft claiming something. Don't pretend you weren't.

And no my role is actually very useful, I just don't feel like strong defending myself on day 1 so you may lynch me if you so desire.

Jamie

Kira is definitely anti town this game. There is no doubt.

Jamie

I feel like All Might is trying to pry role info out of me now :shrugs:

D

Deleted member 14134

I don't know the show well enough to comment on the flavour. Emiya "All Mights" vote does seem to be opportunistic but,
2. You and I have similar roles and don't mind dying as much.
I find this interesting therefore I don't think I'll vote for him. Neither Emiya or Jamie really seem like good picks to me right now, at least they're both here creating some discussion. I wish more people would pop in and give their thoughts and I wish the people who have popped in since had contributed some more concrete thoughts. Anyways I'm gonna go ahead and vote libk cuz I don't think letting him sit for too long is a good idea.

Vote: Libk

funnier6

Courage~

How so?
I think you're a solid bloke. I don't know whether or not I can trust anyone yet though.

Oh I know! Let's have everyone laugh for us. That way we can determine who Kira is. The laughter will surely give it away. :)

Ya know that’s not what I meant, though thank you if that was a compliment lol.

Do you distrust anyone then?

I just said I don't vote unless the person wants to die so badly it affects the game or if I'm certain a person is Mafia or anti town like SK
Voting someone who wants to die badly isn’t a very good idea for future reference.

Why not vote no lynch then?
I don't know the show well enough to comment on the flavour. Emiya "All Mights" vote does seem to be opportunistic but,

I find this interesting therefore I don't think I'll vote for him. Neither Emiya or Jamie really seem like good picks to me right now, at least they're both here creating some discussion. I wish more people would pop in and give their thoughts and I wish the people who have popped in since had contributed some more concrete thoughts. Anyways I'm gonna go ahead and vote libk cuz I don't think letting him sit for too long is a good idea.

Vote: Libk

Why libk?

What do you call sitting too long?

Jamie

voting no lynch on d1 is a bad idea except for very specific circumstances.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
You mentioned apples and you mentioned other things that were obviously soft claiming something. Don't pretend you weren't.

And no my role is actually very useful, I just don't feel like strong defending myself on day 1 so you may lynch me if you so desire.
Maybe because apples and potato chips are an integral part to the Death Note experience? Have you not seen the show?

I have no desire to lynch you just yet. Has nothing to do with how useful your role supposedly is. Speaking of...

Indeed! Please give a hint as to how useful it is. :right:

Why libk?

What do you call sitting too long?
He means to say that Libk is actually L. Duh.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Minish_Link @Pendio @All Might tell me what you think of me please.

I don't really have any kind of solid read on you right now. You seem to be a little less 'aggressive' than you normally are. But I don't know if that's because you're mafia trying a new tactic, town trying to survive longer, or just because you said earlier that you're not in a very mafia mood for once.

I do agree with Jamie though that All Might seems to be softclaiming Ryuk. Though I've never watched the show and just vaguely know things about it because people I know were into it. But the apples thing and scribbling in the Death Note look to point to that. And we all know how much All Might likes to softclaim. Though it's weird, because it would seem like Ryuk would be part of the mafia, so I'm not entirely sure.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't really have any kind of solid read on you right now. You seem to be a little less 'aggressive' than you normally are. But I don't know if that's because you're mafia trying a new tactic, town trying to survive longer, or just because you said earlier that you're not in a very mafia mood for once.

I do agree with Jamie though that All Might seems to be softclaiming Ryuk. Though I've never watched the show and just vaguely know things about it because people I know were into it. But the apples thing and scribbling in the Death Note look to point to that. And we all know how much All Might likes to softclaim. Though it's weird, because it would seem like Ryuk would be part of the mafia, so I'm not entirely sure.

The last thing, though I’m better now. That second thing certainly is an idea though.

Are you going to pressure anyone? Does everyone realize we have 14 hours left and we’re still put puttering in the starting gate?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Softclaiming a character isn't my style. Ryuk would definitely be Mafia if Kira is the Godfather. There's no reason for me to wittingly imitate a character that's likely to be scum. I watched the show some odd years ago, and those weird quirks just stuck with me over time.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The last thing, though I’m better now. That second thing certainly is an idea though.

Are you going to pressure anyone? Does everyone realize we have 14 hours left and we’re still put puttering in the starting gate?

Meh, I'm not really sure who would be good to pressure. I sometimes don't vote day 1 unless stuff gets serious and I have a good reason to. Things are getting a little more serious now, so maybe someone will say something that seems suspicious, but until then I'm probably not going to place a vote.

funnier6

Courage~
Meh, I'm not really sure who would be good to pressure. I sometimes don't vote day 1 unless stuff gets serious and I have a good reason to. Things are getting a little more serious now, so maybe someone will say something that seems suspicious, but until then I'm probably not going to place a vote.

All right, I’m going to go ahead and say someone should claim today and soon, cause we need something to talk about and fast. (I’m getting kind of sick of @ing people)

@karu @Doc @Pendio @NekoLily @Spider-Bok would any of you care to oblige.

Only one of you of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom