• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
****in A, can't a girl have some sexy time without a speed lynch taking place? Here I am thinking I can have some alone time with my man because of how slow you suckers are but noooooooo I have to write up a death scene now, thanks *******s!!!!

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Timeless (Pendio; ALIT; Pancake; Xyphon; c00lguy; Draco)

And with the tension becoming more and more intense, the group decided quickly.
They needed to weed out those who failed to contribute. Timeless was asleep against
some rubble. They quickly surrounded him and prodded him awake. "Hey, what gives?
Cant a guy enjoy a nap?" He then realized what was going on... "Man, I knew I should have
stayed with Bulma and changed diapers" He scrambled in attempt to escape but couldnt
out run the blasts. In a mass explosion Timeless disappeared.

Timeless was Yajirobe, a vanilla town.

1.Dracomajora
2.Musicfan- Krillin, vanilla town- Deceased
3.Mido
4.fused_shadows- Deceased
5.Johnny Sooshi- Goku, town hero- Deceased
6.Thareous- Master Roshi, vanilla town- Deceased
7.Kirito- Replaced by PancakeSamurai
8.Go Skyward- Replaced by Killjoy
9.Zelda Ali Baba- replaced by Heroine of Time
10.Atty- Chaotzu, vengeful-Deceased
11.Xyphon
12.TSter the Great
13.Ventus- Vegeta, vigilante- Deceased
14.Pendio
15.ALIT
16.justac00lguy
17.JJ- Yamcha, vanilla- Deceased
18.pkfroce- Replaced by Timeless- Yajirobe, vanilla town

Power roles, please PM me with your decisions. Mafia, please decide on you NK. Night ends
Saturday, October 12th at 11pm MST.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Games over isn't it? Mafia are all celebrating. I'm hearing there were 6 mafia in this game so there's 5 remaining.. I don't get why this is still going.

What I don't get even more is why there would possibly be 6 mafia in a game of 18? At the start of the game, since there was a vig, there would be one lynch + 2 nks per day/night period. That's 3 kills a day and the game could end minimum two days. That's like a game of dethy.

What baffles me even more is that all of the mafia are cheering as if winning like this is even an accomplishment. I've never seen a game of this size have more than 4 mafia, and 4 is even a lot.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong about this and people were just screwing with me.
No one was messing with you. Mafia should have won. There are 5 of us left, so that means we the lynch on Timeless tied us with the town/3rd party which means we won. There was reason for the celebration. Why else would I have been given the ok to start my game?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What's the reason for celebration? Winning a game that was almost impossible to lose? 1/3rd of the players are mafia. How is that even remotely fair? Think about that for a second.
It was just joking around. I have no reason to celebrate because I just joined the game. Yes, Mafia was a bit overpowered but whatever. It's just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom