• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
A bit? They are extremely overpowered. I explained they could have potentially won in 2 days. If you spent a ton of time posting on this game in the last couple weeks as I have you might be a bit annoyed, especially when you, JC, and TSter are running around cheering like you just won the ****ing lottery.
I see where you are coming from. I would actually be mad if I was in your situation. I am sorry. I was just messing around. I don't even feel accomplished. I was just excited about my game starting.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It was just joking around. I have no reason to celebrate because I just joined the game. Yes, Mafia was a bit overpowered but whatever. It's just a game.
Well, your joking around was a bit unnecessary for the exact reason you stated. Saying it's the best mafia game ever... thanking people... It's frustrating for people who actually tried in this game to know that we had virtually no chance. I mean, I wasn't even here for very long -- a day and a half, counting this last day, where literally everything worth mentioning happened while I was at school today. But I'm still overwhelming disappointed and feeling utterly cheated.

But six mafia... my gosh. And we had soooo many Vanilla Townies for that amount.

Yes, it's just a game. But you almost sound like you're brushing off our complaints as overreactions with "whatever". When you and TSter are seemingly degrading the Town due to something almost beyond our control, that's bringing it beyond the game. You might say you're joking, but that's not what it came off as initially. I guess, though, the fact that you just joined DOES put things into perspective a bit more... I can see where you were joking now.

Ah, it's too late to change anything now. We'll just have to move on and hope the next game turns out better. There were several issues -- some of which, of course, weren't really the mod's fault, but others that hopefully won't happen again in the future. I do want to acknowledge the mafia -- perhaps if the game hadn't been so overwhelming tilted in one side's favor, then they could have won fairly, since they had some decent players. But for now... could you not celebrate out of respect for your fellow players?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, your joking around was a bit unnecessary for the exact reason you stated. Saying it's the best mafia game ever... thanking people... It's frustrating for people who actually tried in this game to know that we had virtually no chance. I mean, I wasn't even here for very long -- a day and a half, counting this last day, where literally everything worth mentioning happened while I was at school today. But I'm still overwhelming disappointed and feeling utterly cheated.

But six mafia... my gosh. And we had soooo many Vanilla Townies for that amount.

Yes, it's just a game. But you almost sound like you're brushing off our complaints as overreactions with "whatever". When you and TSter are seemingly degrading the Town due to something almost beyond our control, that's bringing it beyond the game. You might say you're joking, but that's not what it came off as initially. I guess, though, the fact that you just joined DOES put things into perspective a bit more... I can see where you were joking now.

Ah, it's too late to change anything now. We'll just have to move on and hope the next game turns out better. There were several issues -- some of which, of course, weren't really the mod's fault, but others that hopefully won't happen again in the future. I do want to acknowledge the mafia -- perhaps if the game hadn't been so overwhelming tilted in one side's favor, then they could have won fairly, since they had some decent players. But for now... could you not celebrate out of respect for your fellow players?

Sorry.

This was only my second game though, and my first time being Mafia (The Godfather of all things), so I was just a little bit happy that we won. I think I did fairly well for a second game to be quite honest, only receiving minor suspicions on Day 1 (which may have been RVS). I'm sure you can see why I was excited.

I admit it was a bit excessive, and winning with 18-6 is a little bit unfair. I apologise for overreacting. We actually said it in our Mafia discussion when the game first began that the Mafia was slightly overpowered, but it was already too late to change it. I honestly wish we could have won more fairly, because this game was a little bit too easy for us. I know nothing about DBZ though, so I can't say whether or not a different town-mafia ratio would have worked with the characters in the show.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Well, regardless congratulations to the mafia for winning despite the circumstances, finally breaks the monotone of constant town victories.

Although interest was minimal, it was a good game during the short periods of time when things got rolling.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I didn't mean to make either you or Pancake feel bad, TSter(although I do want JC to feel bad >: D). Just it was unfair and I did invest time into this game, so you can imagine my frustration. The Mafia did play well regardless, I just wish we had some more chances to win.
^

Yeah. We've all apologized now, soooo... XD And like I said: you guys WERE doing well. I congratulate you on that! It's just, you know, the ratio. (I miiiiiight have gotten JC given another day, though! XD)

In fact, out of curiosity, JC... did you actually believe the stuff we were arguing about or was that just a way to justify your evil mafia actions? I don't know if you can actually answer that, since it's hard to see it from a Town perspective when you already knew musicfan was telling the truth... but I'm curious. You certainly started to convince me toward the end that you were being honest.

I have a feeling GWAF is going to feel bad now. Sorry about that, GWAF. Thanks for the game, regardless, lol.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah I do agree that we had the advantage here, I have seen 5 Mafia players before though so it isn't crazy OP. Anyway good job to everyone and Jenn, it's been a good first time as scum ;p

In fact, out of curiosity, JC... did you actually believe the stuff we were arguing about or was that just a way to justify your evil mafia actions? I don't know if you can actually answer that, since it's hard to see it from a Town perspective when you already knew musicfan was telling the truth... but I'm curious. You certainly started to convince me toward the end that you were being honest.
My main plan for this game was to simply disregard I was Mafia during the day and play as if I was Town - the only time I deviated away from that tactic was on the MF lynch. I was pretty sure I was going to be lynched but I knew it would have basically won us the game. That's kind of the reason why I wanted to NK Thar as well, to make it seem as of Mafia were setting me up. So I guess I kinda believe the stuff I was posting about because I was trying to play as if I was just a normal Townie xD

Mido

Version 1
I have to be quite frank with this, my heart was definitely not in this game. (Due to my inactivity with things in irl and such, as well as just straight up confusion.)

Nonetheless, I do applaud the Mafia's craftiness through the confusion. I mean, I had gut feelings here and there, and JC, you threw me off big time with your earlier attention to TSter in the beginning, if I recall, unless it was a different game, but I had no evidence here or there. I still had some fun, anyhoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom