• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...

I don't think this is even mafia anymore. I must have taken a wrong turn in the Community section of the forums.

If anyone cares about the game anymore, I'm going to unvote. My vote was rather impulsive and I'm not feeling any scummy vibes from JC anymore.

Also -- what the nyan?

1.Dracomajora
2.Musicfan- Krillin, vanilla town- Deceased
3.Mido
4.fused_shadows- Deceased
5.Johnny Sooshi- Goku, town hero- Deceased
6.Thareous- Master Roshi, vanilla town- Deceased
7.Kirito- Replaced by PancakeSamurai
8.Go Skyward
9.Zelda Ali Baba- replaced by Heroine of Time
10.Atty- Chaotzu, vengeful-Deceased
11.Xyphon
12.TSter the Great
13.Ventus- Vegeta, vigilante- Deceased
14.Pendio
15.ALIT
16.justac00lguy
17.JJ- Yamcha, vanilla- Deceased
18.pkfroce- replaced by Timeless

Is Killjoy NOT IN THIS GAME? XD

Mido

Version 1

I don't think this is even mafia anymore. I must have taken a wrong turn in the Community section of the forums.

If anyone cares about the game anymore, I'm going to unvote. My vote was rather impulsive and I'm not feeling any scummy vibes from JC anymore.

Also -- what the nyan?

Is Killjoy NOT IN THIS GAME? XD

In addition to my inactivity being busy and all, I've just been lost. I feel like more of a Yamcha to the town than JJ was, though he was literally Yamcha. I haven't really done much at all, and I'm still as confused as before. I'm going to have to reevaluate this entire thing, and try to get something out of this.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ah that clears things up a bit, still wondering were Timeless is though... @icus said that she'd be willing to replace him, if she does then I know who I'm voting for :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm thinking we wait for a while to get some more activity (no spam please) and by Wednesday we hopefully have a possible and logical lynch; that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey guys, knock it the **** off!!!! ****ing god damn **** mother ****ing A!!! This game is supposed to be ****ing fun and all anyone is doing is bickering with the dead!!! Post death spam is being abused, and I don't appreciate it because I am the post death spam master!!!! So ****ing ignore it, I will ****ing deal with it. Can I not work one ****ing day without **** going down that us ****ing irrelevant??? APPARENTLY NOT!!! So move the **** on, vote on some *****es and play the ****ing game!!!

Vote: **** **** ***** *** ******* ******* *** **** *** ****

jk, don't kill me. :rolleyes:

But anyway, I have no idea what's even going on anymore. This thread is so hard to read!

So, uhm... hmm :/

Pen

The game is on!
So, it seems we are all getting equally lazy. I have no real suspicions right now, but if anybody does, then please share them with us so that we might discuss them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom