• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
PancakeAmursai said:
Ok, I read it all, and that was probably the dumbest most pointless thing I've ever read. Nothing productive has happened in this game and it's day 3, right? We need to step up our game.

Too many inactive early on, including myself, and Day 2 was just evil!

hello?!?!?!

*Waves to Atty/Chiaotzu*

Right now, all I have is a gut feeling with a pretty weak base. It is in the form of Mr. Xyphon, I'm afraid. Thareous still seems very much town to me, and the fact that Xyphon was, in detail, arguing the merits of musicfan's claim so punctiliously against Thareous gives me a bit of a scummy vibe, as if he know too much. Sure, I agree with him in that musicfan should not be lynched and that Thareous's course of action may not be the best, but Xyphon's actions just seem a little odd.

FoS: Xyphon

Feel free to address this at will, guys. I'm not all that sure of myself at day's end, anyhow.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
monopoly?

How_bout_no.jpg

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
You got that right. By the way I was trying to allow No Lynch from day 1 guys.. And this day's over in 2 and a half hours. Coulda done it if you tried at the beginning.
Hey, I wasn't here. I would have voted for that.

You know what no that was hypocritical of me unvote
-.-

It's not always about fairness, or consistency, or... whatever your reason for unvoting was. Regardless of whether it was hypocritical or not (which I'm not sure how it was, exactly), if you're Town, you should want to save yourself for the town. Like me in Legacy. I voted for LG at the last minute just to save myself, even though I very clearly should have been modkilled for inactivity by that point.

Whatever. I'm pretty sure you're lynched now, and we're in twilight. This is so frustrating. I've now done this several times in many mafia games where I try to save the claimed Townie about to be lynched for silly reasons. No one ever seems to listen to me. XD Musicfan, I really, really hope I'm wrong now, and that you're actually mafia.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hey, I wasn't here. I would have voted for that.

-.-

It's not always about fairness, or consistency, or... whatever your reason for unvoting was. Regardless of whether it was hypocritical or not (which I'm not sure how it was, exactly), if you're Town, you should want to save yourself for the town. Like me in Legacy. I voted for LG at the last minute just to save myself, even though I very clearly should have been modkilled for inactivity by that point.

Whatever. I'm pretty sure you're lynched now, and we're in twilight. This is so frustrating. I've now done this several times in many mafia games where I try to save the claimed Townie about to be lynched for silly reasons. No one ever seems to listen to me. XD Musicfan, I really, really hope I'm wrong now, and that you're actually mafia.

no I was voteing for adding no lynch but I think that is hypocritical I have my own code even for game sorry HoT :(

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sorry for the delay, its been a rough past few days. I dont feel well and Ive had a lot of stress. Im typing up the end of day scene right now.

Mido-1(musicfan)
Musicfan-3(Pendio; Thareous; c00lguy; )

The day had come to an end... Reluctantly it seemed, Musicfan was the next
on the chopping block. He turned and shrugged, "Eh, they'll just wish me back
with the Dragon Balls along with Goku, Chaiotzu and Vegeta". The group all
aimed at him and fired. When the dist cleared, Music fan was dead.

Musicfan was Krillin, a vanilla town.
[video=youtube;lR64fBXve3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR64fBXve3s&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Power roles, please PM me your actions. Mafia, please send me your NK decision. Night ends Thursday October 3rd at 11pm MST.

1.Dracomajora
2.Musicfan- Krillin, vanilla town- Deceased
3.Mido
4.fused_shadows- Deceased
5.Johnny Sooshi- Goku, town hero- Deceased
6.Thareous
7.Kirito- Replaced by PancakeSamurai
8.Go Skyward
9.Zelda Ali Baba- replaced by Heroine of Time
10.Atty- Chaotzu, vengeful-Deceased
11.Xyphon
12.TSter the Great