• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
So, after having read through fused's old posts again he did seem to have some sort of connection to musicfan. I noticed this before he died as well, but I thought they might have been Masons or Lovers so did not bring it up. Thareous, however, did. In their little side discussion, in which Thareous accused fused of being Mafia with MF, fused was very clearly rejecting the idea of cooperating with MF.

Now that we know fused was Mafia I have a wee theory to share with ye. If Thareous had suggested that fused was Mafia together with someone who fused knew was not Mafia, I do not think he would be rejecting it as much as he did. If Thareous, on the other hand, suggested that fused was Mafia with another member of the actual Mafia, he would most likely be rejecting it as he did. Also, while we were discussing the rule change Musicfan was openly against it. All of this makes me suspicious.

Vote: musicfan

But hey, it is just a theory. A Mafia theory.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere

I'm sorry, I just have to do this. I won't make it a recurring theme!

lol+that+post+made+my+day+im+still+attacking+syria.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Unvote whatever else there was

Vote: Musicfan

Pendio just now won a million gold stars for bringing up a point which slipped my mind.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So, after having read through fused's old posts again he did seem to have some sort of connection to musicfan. I noticed this before he died as well, but I thought they might have been Masons or Lovers so did not bring it up. Thareous, however, did. In their little side discussion, in which Thareous accused fused of being Mafia with MF, fused was very clearly rejecting the idea of cooperating with MF.

Now that we know fused was Mafia I have a wee theory to share with ye. If Thareous had suggested that fused was Mafia together with someone who fused knew was not Mafia, I do not think he would be rejecting it as much as he did. If Thareous, on the other hand, suggested that fused was Mafia with another member of the actual Mafia, he would most likely be rejecting it as he did. Also, while we were discussing the rule change Musicfan was openly against it. All of this makes me suspicious.

For some reason I thought an alignment would have been revealed in the death scene, which it was not so I'm kind of sceptical of this. However, you do raise some interesting points and I see nothing else thus far to have a legitimate suspicion on anyone else.

For now I'd like to increase the pressure on Musicfan and see what he has to say in defence.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
For some reason I thought an alignment would have been revealed in the death scene, which it was not so I'm kind of sceptical of this. However, you do raise some interesting points and I see nothing else thus far to have a legitimate suspicion on anyone else.

For now I'd like to increase the pressure on Musicfan and see what he has to say in defence.

I have nothing ti relly say i trusted the wrong person and the mafia are going to use it to their advantage.
Then only thijg I know about my character is every one hates him because of how week he is and how many times he has died.

Mido

Version 1
I have nothing ti relly say i trusted the wrong person and the mafia are going to use it to their advantage.
Then only thijg I know about my character is every one hates him because of how week he is and how many times he has died.

Even though you think I is scum, I think I'm catching onto your name claim here.

Cap'n Pendio brings up some very logical points, fused was acting pretty adamant in denying a tie between you and him, Musicfan. I don't think Thareous is scum, as I've stated before. Based on your name claim though, I am beginning to consider that fused may have done that to take you down with him. I must return to my thinking space to sort things out.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Is MF softclaiming Krillin? I think jumping to conclusions and starting a bandwagon when we've already lost our vig.. I think we should take some more time to do this. We have plenty. If MF actually is Krillin then there's a chance he has a role, too.

Would Krillin be good or bad in this case?

Mido

Version 1
Is MF softclaiming Krillin? I think jumping to conclusions and starting a bandwagon when we've already lost our vig.. I think we should take some more time to do this. We have plenty. If MF actually is Krillin then there's a chance he has a role, too.

That's what I'm thinking, and I definitely think that we should tread carefully from here on out.

Would Krillin be good or bad in this case?

Krillin would be a good thing, as far as alignment goes.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I apologize for my absence. I was at a wedding over the weekend, and therefor unable to post. I'll read through the thread tomorrow and see what I can conclude; but for now, I bid you all goodnight!

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Mido-1(musicfan)
Musicfan-3(Pendio; Thareous;c00lguy)

With 13 alive, 7 meets majority. Day ends Sept 24th at 11pm MST.

Replacement roles are going out now.

Timeless is replacing pkfroce
Heroine of Time will be replacing Zelda Ali Baba

If anyone knows someone who can replace Go Skyward and Kirito please PM me with suggestions.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, after reading through this thread, I have come to a decision.

Well, actually, it was mostly just the point that Pendio raised that encouraged my vote. But I looked back and found that I agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom