• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@ExLight

Assuming Moe is town, Killjoy not voting Moe to save himself makes me think there was some miscommunication in the scum team or that it was a planned bussing. The former makes me wonder about people that weren't around EoD, the latter makes me think of one scum between either Kirino or Viral doing it early to gain towncred

Is it contingent on a Mikey lynch, like you proposed EOD yesterday? Or do you plan on trusting Mikey now at face value.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You a white wine or red wine kind of guy?
I'm more of drinking some booze
Wine not really my thing

do you prefer wolves or mafiosos
would werewolf al capone be rad ****

Is it contingent on a Mikey lynch, like you proposed EOD yesterday? Or do you plan on trusting Mikey now at face value.
contiwhat
thats a funny word

but no I'm not trusting him at face value but knowing his meta I think it makes him look better for now

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
better than your vote on me based on nothing, wouldn't you say?
So yesterday, you say based on meta, Mikey isn't scum.
Then when him and Killjoy are the top wagons, you vote Mikey based on... Policy? Even though you said you found SMS to be scummiest by far in the game at that time. This ties KJ and Mikey at 3 votes a piece.
Day 2(3) and Mikey is all of a sudden town based on meta.

Bruh...
My vote's fine where it is.

Has your read on SMS changed at all since last day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom