• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm just saying that that's an option. Just so we can maybe use it to scumhunt. There's also something else that happens to people that enter to win a Triforce on the night they enter.

I'm not sure if I'm following what you mean

I dunno what it means/if it means anything too.

But if you were evil, knew of the NK, prepared to be suspected and had some shade thrown your way early as Mikey did, I'd think you'd mention the framing point in your very first post of the phase, not the third. So it looks slightly good for you, maybe.

Were you expecting something different to happen?

For the record I had something unexpected happen to me last night, can't elaborate yet.

She was one of the earliest to vote Killjoy, and I don't think it's smart to start a wagon with bussing.

Kinda agree about the overall approach, but the vote in particular I dunno. I'd say Viral's vote there looks way better as it was key to that elimination.

On a related note I'm feeling good about Minish. She had the chance to push your miswhack along with Killjoy with the whole flip-flopping thing, but didn't. If evil, that push wasn't coordinated or they were trying to distance themselves.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
SMS's claim is a little odd. Seeing as he wants the triforce, and the only two people I would expect to want it are Link (who is dead) and Ganon. Though flavor isn't canon this game so I guess he could be Ganon. But it just feels weird that Ganon would get the triforce and then just peace out. Not sure what to make of it. Though I guess I could see Rag putting a 3rd party role like that in the game.

Looking at the vote count at eod1 Mikey looks pretty good. Since I don't see him bussing that hard. The one thing against him is KillJoy not self pressing on Mikey but that was probably just KillJoy getting flustered.

Uwu looks pretty good from her posts yesterday and her vote. Doubt she would bus like that either.

Reki looks a bit suspicious for trying to get that last minute vote in on Mikey after KillJoy flipping scum. And others made some decent points against them. I'm not sure where I stand on them yet but will look more into them.

Johnny not voting at all also seems a bit strange to me. He was pretty proactive and seemed to have suspicions. But didn't land on anyone. Need to reread him too.

Ex I have been on the fence about. He hasn't been really scummy or anything. He just seems to have a more muted tone. Which is throwing me off. The one weird thing I remember from him is him saying Jinjo is strong so he would keep her around if he were scum. Which seems counterintuitive especially when she was sussing him.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
SMS's claim is a little odd. Seeing as he wants the triforce, and the only two people I would expect to want it are Link (who is dead) and Ganon. Though flavor isn't canon this game so I guess he could be Ganon. But it just feels weird that Ganon would get the triforce and then just peace out. Not sure what to make of it. Though I guess I could see Rag putting a 3rd party role like that in the game.
Well of the three people who have Triforce pieces in OoT, Link (or Zelda(boy) in this game) is dead, Princess Zelda, and Ganondorf. If SMS is one of the three, chances are it would be the latter. But rn we don't know what the point of obtaining it to be, in this case I don't think SMS would be mafia aligned because of the opening post-
1. Fullclaims are allowed but read into flavour only at your own risk. Characters you you think would be a certain alignment may not be and vice-versa.
Ganondorf being evil would be the most obvious answer, and probably a red herring. And this is all assuming that A ) We assumed his identity right and B ) The weird mixed-upness of this game doesn't make like King Zora evil and power hungry, or something equally strange.

Looking at the vote count at eod1 Mikey looks pretty good. Since I don't see him bussing that hard. The one thing against him is KillJoy not self pressing on Mikey but that was probably just KillJoy getting flustered.
Unless Mikey was voting against a colleague to save himself, I think we can slot him in the "proooooobably town but lets pay close attention just in case category". The could just be to throw us off though, but the first thing Mikey did after the eod1(2) was point out some of those who didn't vote for Killjoy.

Uwu looks pretty good from her posts yesterday and her vote. Doubt she would bus like that either.
:cool:

Reki looks a bit suspicious for trying to get that last minute vote in on Mikey after KillJoy flipping scum. And others made some decent points against them. I'm not sure where I stand on them yet but will look more into them.

Johnny not voting at all also seems a bit strange to me. He was pretty proactive and seemed to have suspicions. But didn't land on anyone. Need to reread him too.

Ex I have been on the fence about. He hasn't been really scummy or anything. He just seems to have a more muted tone. Which is throwing me off. The one weird thing I remember from him is him saying Jinjo is strong so he would keep her around if he were scum. Which seems counterintuitive especially when she was sussing him.
I need to look back more on these three, I believe that Reki is town, Ex I'm leaning towards scum but not quite sure yet, and Johnny is somewhere in the middle.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think Chevy is almost certainly town at this point. I also agree that Moe looks good for having pushed Killjoy, even if I can't shake the possibility that he's intentionally changing up his meta.

I'm not sure what the point of SMS claiming was, and his description of his wincon was vague. I could imagine a scenario where his use of the triforce is different or his wincon being more anti-town than he’s letting on. I suppose he could also be scum, but I’m not sure why he’d randomly claim 3P in that case.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
deadline in ~44 hours

Hey Listen, here's a list or something.

1: Killjoy - Dead Scum
2: Minish - True Neutral
3: Jinjo - Dead Town
4: Chevy - Probably Town
5: Mikey - Desperately wants to be Town Read
6: Uwu_Oocoo2 - Probably Town
7: Viral Maze - Set Up solving at least
8: SMS - Creeper
9: Exlight - slight town lean ATM, not from his actions though
10: Johnny - seems like this games fence sitter
11: 15377 - fragile pot
12: reki - scum lean currently
13: Kirino - town lean

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
For the record I had something unexpected happen to me last night, can't elaborate yet.
I understand you don't want to elaborate. However, is this good unexpected or bad unexpected?

I'm not sure what the point of SMS claiming was, and his description of his wincon was vague. I could imagine a scenario where his use of the triforce is different or his wincon being more anti-town than he’s letting on. I suppose he could also be scum, but I’m not sure why he’d randomly claim 3P in that case.
A gambit perhaps? I don't want to say that there is no 3rd party, but Rag's lack of yellow (or any other color aside from red and green) in the OP makes me think there's no 3p. But I could just be obtuse about that.

1: Killjoy - Dead Scum
2: Minish - True Neutral
3: Jinjo - Dead Town
4: Chevy - Probably Town
5: Mikey - Desperately wants to be Town Read
6: Uwu_Oocoo2 - Probably Town
7: Viral Maze - Set Up solving at least
8: SMS - Creeper

9: Exlight - slight town lean ATM, not from his actions though
10: Johnny - seems like this games fence sitter
11: 15377 - fragile pot
12: reki - scum lean currently
13: Kirino - town lean
Bolded a few I'm interested in.

First, you're confirming that you know SMS saw you last night at some point?

Second, how do you actually feel about Mikey? Do you town read him or just recognize that he's pushing hard to be town read?

Third, clarify Viral.

Fourth, explain reads on Kirino and Reki.

Vote: Viral Maze

I'm with Mikey on this. Raj is passive in play, but this isn't typical for his town play. Will decide later if I change my opinion.

Finally, a couple of questions to everyone: If you could talk 1-on-1 with another player, no interruptions, who would it be and why? Also, if you could watch one of these convos, which 2 players would you want to see and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom