• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm glad to know you think you're town
lmfao him not putting himself as town in the other game was just hilarious

I have an ability that will result in one random player getting a Triforce piece. I honestly think Ex is more likely scum than you also.
this sounds like something you should use with caution if even use at all

Tbh I just want Triforce pieces so I can leave the game.
I'm assuming this is claiming to be non-town then?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
the kill on jinjo is clearly to frame me though
I'd've kept her for late game because I consider her a strong player

it's kinda lowbrow to shoot the only person voting me right after I ended up jumping on the wrong wagon as if that didn't cast enough suspicion on me

Basically, I just have my own win con and once it's achieved I won't have to play anymore I guess. Or at least, maybe I'll still be in the game but I'll just win alongside whichever faction wins I guess, Rag didn't specify on that.

Hey Listen, if it's worded as an end of game status check you might have to watch out for tri-force thieves. People be out doing weird stuff at night, ya know?

Oh ok, that's a target.

Tbh I just want Triforce pieces so I can leave the game.

You know, I'd be fine with folks giving you the pieces but you'd need to use whatever power you have in town's best interests first.

Scary Thing

You all know more Zelda than me, I assumed this was referring to these horrible zombie-like enemies?

the kill on jinjo is clearly to frame me though
I'd've kept her for late game because I consider her a strong player

Her flip may help reading you, but the second sentence is wifom. I need to dig a bit more there.

I meant the NK. Kinda useless speculation, but I could see Jinjo being picked for; low-info kill/getting rid of a strong player/her push of ExLight, either to frame or get rid of.

Dunno what to make of ExLight bringing up the "framing" point only in their third post of the phase. If you pick that kill to go for that argument, and you get mentioned as suspicious as early as Mikey did, you mention that one at the very start of the day. You'd have that super present in your mind. Probably?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Dunno what to make of ExLight bringing up the "framing" point only in their third post of the phase. If you pick that kill to go for that argument, and you get mentioned as suspicious as early as Mikey did, you mention that one at the very start of the day. You'd have that super present in your mind. Probably?
I'm not sure if I'm following what you mean
are you suspecting me because I mentioned it early?

it wouldn't be the first time mafia tries to do that to me so it's always on my list of things to look after when they try to pull those

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This... is not how it's supposed to be
Were you expecting something different to happen?

FWIW I think one of exlight or sms are partnered with killjoy
I may have missed it, but why specifically? For actively voting/not voting in a way that didn't advance Killjoy's wagon?

I'm assuming this is claiming to be non-town then?
Basically, I just have my own win con and once it's achieved I won't have to play anymore I guess. Or at least, maybe I'll still be in the game but I'll just win alongside whichever faction wins I guess, Rag didn't specify on that.
I don't think this confirms or deconfirms town. SMS could still by town, scum, or 3p.

I'm willing to town read Mikey and Chevy for now. Their place on the wagon at EOD is pretty fitting for town. @Chevywolf30 why is UwU town lock?

I'm still not sure how to feel on Reki. On one hand, once they got fired up and rolling yesterday, their questions were good. On the other, they did it around when Kj started receivingore pressure, and attempted push on the Mikey lynch. Sure, it's a good move on D1(2), when the outcome isn't clear, but obviously hindsight makes it look bad.

Looking through other stuff, be back later.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
if it's at random then why would that matter
if anything if scum can steal the triforce from you you just painted a giant target on your back
Nah, basically I can choose to say "Hey, who wants a chance to get a Triforce tonight?"
@Chevywolf30 why is UwU town lock?
I'll have to remind myself of my logic.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah Uwu is very genuine townie to me. She has limited availability, but the little we have is very good. Either that or she is a master of deceit and bluffing. She was one of the earliest to vote Killjoy, and I don't think it's smart to start a wagon with bussing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom