• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney RP Thread

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
When Yato arrives at the room, he sits down and closes his eyes, mentally reviewing the day.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jaz kicks her in the shins and mouths, "Be nice".
"There isnt a Red Queens castle in any park," Jaz reminds Neko, "The closest is the Alice ride in Disneyland. It looked more like they were taking the prisoners to Pirates of the Caribbean. They have cells there - lots of them. Your families are probably just being locked up." That didn't sound a lot better, did it?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"If you haven't noticed, our rooms are cells. This is a fort after all, Princess. Well. Are we just going to sit around and let Zeus mandate our destiny? Probably, but its not going to be nice"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"What other choice do we have?" Jax counters, "Give ourselves up to them? There's no reason to do that, especially if there's a chance we can help!"

Storm

"What chance is there? I nicked a Card Soldier in the neck and it kept on walking and breathing. They are immortal. I even hit it with something from its Universe. There is no chance"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Disney is a land of magic. A hat can make you a powerful sorcerer. A lamp can make you the world's mightiest mortal. Wishes really can come true. Just because what you did didnt work doesnt mean nothing will."

Storm

"Well, Princess. We're here in Tom Sawyer land... About as far from the magic as they'll allow. Also im not going anywhere near the Haunted Mansion. That place is a powderkeg, waiting for us to go by and one ofus getting possessed"

Storm

(there has to be heartless present first off and secondly it is near death... Unless you want to do a long post where you do the KH tutorial.... Seems a bit OP though... Do we all get heart weapons like the organization? See what youve done? This dark disney has become kingdom hearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom