• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney RP Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ignoring all that
Jaz shakes her head, "She's a Snow White meet-n-greet. I dont know her name, but I've seen her around," she offers her hand to Yato, "And I'm Jazlyn, not Jasmine. Feel free to call me Jaz."

Pen

The game is on!
Patricia sighs and stands up. "I'm Patricia Quinn," she introduces herself. "I'm a police officer who was here to investigate something fairly minor, but obviously now we're caught up in something unbelievably big..."

Pen

The game is on!
Patricia sits back down. "If it were only the good guys it would be awesome." she says. "Though apparently not even all the good characters are good anymore..."

Mido

Version 1
Nick, at this point, doesn't even know what to think. He was in awe, but he was equally as flabbergasted if not extremely worried about their circumstances. Having a difficult time keeping up with all the hectic action, he sits on the floor of where they were now and sighs heavily, his glasses somewhat disheavled on his face.

"What, was all this?!" he blurts, a mixture of genuine fear and childlike wonder echo from his mouth.

Mido

Version 1
"Hah...no kidding!" Nick gasps at Yato's accurate statement. After catching his breath, he stands up in place. "Oh, and I'm Nick; by the way." For someone his age, Nick seems unusually flustered, as a child would be.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yafo sighs and sits back a bit, running his hand through his hair. "To be honest, I'm still sorting that out. It's been a long day, you know? I mean, how many sane people can say that a Disney character tried to kill them?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom