• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cutest Kikwi?

Which Kikwi Do You Think Is the Cutest?

• Machi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lopsa

• Oolo

• Erla

• Bucha (Kikwi Elder)

• Yerbal (Kikwi Hermit)

• Total voters
I don't find any of them cute, i wasn't a big fan of their design, they reminded me of what a furry Bulbasaur might look like... But i did find Yerbal to be quite entertaining an the noise he made while he was sleeping was less annoying than Bucha who sounded as if he was checking Link out whenever he spoke.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Machi is cutest. But it's not the appearance of the Kikwi's that is so cute, it is the adorable noises that they make.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Bucha! I mean seriously have you seen him? And those camouflage skills?!? Intense, I mean seriously. That is pure awesomeness. Those skills, are off the hook. Those skill don't even want anything to DO with that hook. Those skills just filed a divorce against that hook! Those skills just won child custody! He is the cutest cute that ever cuted on an acute angle. Whoa! Wow! Sick fires.

Bucha.jpg

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Although many look alike i would say Oolo, hes cute and when he constintly hides is cute, oh gosh know youve gone and made me call a plant cute.

Aww, this is the best topic ever. :> They're ALL so cute, so it's hard to choose... Bucha is great since he's so big and makes me think of a huge stuffed animal that I'd want to sleep on, but all of the others are just too adorable as well. It's cute how they always run and hide....

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I'm glad 9 others fell in love with the stache and the big azz. Elder all the way <3 kew kewwwwww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom