• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Given the amount of investigative roles we have (2 or 3 depending on whether you believe my claim), it's very likely that there's a godfather or tailor to counteract them. And either one of those could easily explain a green result on scum due to there being no kill last night.

to return to this:

in short, I have literally 0 faith that anyone on ZD knows how to balance a game

she's just busy, tbh
maybe she'd ghost the thread, I honestly might if I were in this position (ok I probably wouldn't but I could see why someone would)

but she cares about being honorable and likable, and as a result cares about trying to win for her team, so I don't think she'd abandon a game

ok i thought y'all ALL KNEW it was kirino.

c'mon

feel free to kill me here i'm not needed. just a lousy ol' vt. but it's kirino, hands down. we don't even gotta think about sms here

it's kinda hard to do that, no?

but mechanically, let's think about it:

i was almost HAMMERED by wolves, not to mention the two flipped wolves both sussed me

i took the mechanical play to trust storm's claim instead of casting suspicion, which is more in line of a townie me to do. i talked to zinger about mikey openly in the thread where if we were partners we could have that conversation elsewhere. i saw that sms could've died over me at one point but i unvoted him 'cause i figured he was town then

i grappled with understanding how all of the claims worked instead of trying to fit myself in there, which indicates a townie mindset

did i do a whole lot this game? no. but did everything i DID do point towards a townie mindset? yes.

i guess i was having a think from what sunfan said about me

i care about being honorable, sure. i value doing the right thing. do i care about being likable though? hahahahahaha, no. i've made a fair deal of enemies in my time and i'll gladly make more if it means i continue stand by the people i care about. i think being honorable and being likable usually go hand in hand though. but sometimes it doesn't: like when zinger was mistreating mikey in the game-- i know speaking up about it coulda made a bad impression on zinger and could've changed how some of y'all see me here. it doesn't matter to me though because it was the right thing to do

i'm also town here y'all

i sound angsty by saying "i have enemies y'all looooooooooool some people don't like me" but my life was impacted greatly by the people who choose to hate me. one of the biggest life lesson's i've learned is to shrug those people off and let them be.

anyways i'm also town

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think maybe Kirino is the right choice here for a couple of reasons.

He hasn't been checked by sunfan for one, so that narrows down any confusion with checks.

Also, if he does flip town then we know at least that FG isn't a tailor. Which just leaves Godfather (because I don't believe mafia has a JOAT).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom