• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
ok kirino

i guess we're............... FIGHTING

POV: I epically own you with facts and logic to prove that you're scum

male-boxer-punching-at-camera-with-wrapped-knuckles-picture-id154277167

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't think the decision between kirino and FG matters too much because it sounds like nobody is really considering lynching anyone but them before game end anyway.

FG being away in f4 also doesn't really matter if she's everyone's top lynch anyways, though its technically better to have her active in case a hot take changes everyone's mind at the 11th hour

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
plus i guess she's here now

There's probably something we can do with forcing kirino to track someone after we kill FG today, I'm not really sure its got much worth to it since I think the kill order is rather set in stone today.

FG, if you don't care what other people think about you, good for you. I was recalling a conversation we had about Mina.

I'll probably end up voting for Kirino today

I guess I should say

killing Kirino and killing FG is kind of close in my mind. I think everyone but Kirino and I is leaning towards Kirino, I'll just follow here. I think its close enough. I won't say I told you so if its FG.

Ragnarokio

i don't see any development happening

at the 11th hour, I am beginning to get a little paranoid
I think I'm just going to swallow that

it really, really kind of just sucks if its SMS, I guess
it really could be him

if it isn't you, promise me you'll fight hard come tomorrow, FG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom