• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay, just caught up on the thread.

I think Squid is a decent wagon. I can't think of anything he's done or said.

Vote: Cynical Squid

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm glad you've realized your mafia knowledge doesn't work here, it sucks but it's true
just sheep someone with good meta reads if you're town and try to stay out of the way

his reads are probably as good as anyone elses

i haven't seen a solid case this game

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Okay, just caught up on the thread.

I think Squid is a decent wagon. I can't think of anything he's done or said.

Vote: Cynical Squid

can we please lynch rubik

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Whats the point of not voting if you have a vote
Vote: Squid
im going to Trust you SMS. Dont take my trust lightly

Ragnarokio

why the change of heart, storm?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
why the change of heart, storm?
Did i say i ever distrusted SMS or his deductions? If I did then thats a change of heart. What I did was add my vote to the current wagon. Which is what I've been doing. Nothing has changed except the wagon. The only concern i have is scum potentially running out the clock, yanking our dicks rough and eas

zinger I'm ignoring you because it's funny

it's also apparent that you don't care to read everything for context because when sunfan said I disrespected you it was because we made a bet on whether you'll correctly lynch a wolf as town

so "first of all I think he's a wolf" has nothing to do with me respecting or disrespecting you rofl

I'm glad you've realized your mafia knowledge doesn't work here, it sucks but it's true
just sheep someone with good meta reads if you're town and try to stay out of the way
Look, man, this game aside, you're being an ass. If you can't find it in yourself to treat other players with respect, especially ones you don't know and have never played with before, then you don't deserve that same respect in return. End of story.

The mod politely asked us to reduce the toxic behaviour in the thread, so out of respect for Johnny, I'm just going to not engage with you anymore. In fact, I'm ignoring your posts so I don't see them anymore. Will this create a blind spot for me in terms of the game? Maybe. But it's just a game and if I lose because I had to mute a player I don't have the patience to interact with in order to preserve my own sanity then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom