• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
unvote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

sms what was going through your head when storm claimed

it's also my nap time
Just that it seemed unwarrented at the time, and my gut reaction was suspicion. But then I mulled it over and considering Storm usually makes oddball plays, I figured I'd give him the benefit of doubt.

I'm not voting storm for trying to hammer
it will have no impact on my non-read of many of storm's actions

I am defaulting him to town until I have a reason to think otherwise and I encourage others to do so as well

I suppose in Storm's case, given his penchant for oddball actions, attempting to hammer is not a smoking gun.

Unvote

It occurs to me that I don't really know the player base here enough to trust my reads. What one meta finds suspicious, this meta thinks is fine to let slide. Rag is right in that meta plays a huge part in a player's aptitude. On another site, I could be a Mafia star quarterback, while here I might not even make the team cut. It's refreshing and infuriating at the same time.

Where I come from, you don't hammer someone unless A) you're cum, or :cool: the rules of the game require a hammer for there to be a lynch. But that is clearly not the case here, as it is with multiple things that ping my scumdar.

I'm going to try to and a reread with fresh eyes and check my own meta biases at the door.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
yeah uh squid doesn't look townie. the only thing that's making me reconsider is this

he went on about how the mido nk was a bad idea for a while. but he could easily be faking it and i can't make that call since i don't know him

for example i don't like this post and it shows that at the end of d1 squid didn't have real opinions

oh also i don't wanna be omgus-y but the bold is ???? so cynical can you explain why you wanted someone to hop onto me when you're back

anyways here's his last post this phaseand once again i'm just a good option and he wants others to do the work
It was a pressure vote that is all is was.

The fact that you are reading so hard into my 1 pressure vote on you is starting to seem hella scummy to me.

I didn’t have any real opinions. I don’t normally do on the first few day but I now feel really strongly that you are scum.

I really hope you flip red.

Kirino

Tatakae
I mean, to be fair, who doesn't wanna get hammered by cum, am I right? :cool:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom