• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also I really do feel like the arguing about the Mido kill is a big waste of time. Most of the day went nowhere because of it b

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Where I come from, you don't hammer someone unless A) you're cum, or :cool:
UwU

Got asked a question anonymously, will be answering in thread as well here. Questions were all related to the roles referenced below.

Neapolitan checks whether a player is vanilla or not.

Rolestopper targets a player and prevents all other roles from using their powers on that target.

Both versions of hider target a player during a night and are unable to be targeted at night, but will die if their Target dies. The weak version, additionally, will die automatically if they target an anti-town role.

The Mafia Tailor targets a player and forges any investigative results that may come from that player during the night. They may forge a player to look innocent or guilty, and can target anyone, town, mafia, or 3p. This effects cop, gunsmith, neapolitan, and tracker checks on anyone who the tailor targets that night.

Mafia JOAT powers are roleblock, strongman, and ninja.

Will provide vote update in a few minutes.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also I don’t get how I could be suspicious after everyone started ganging up on FG. I just pressure voted and then everyone hanged up on her. The only reason I haven’t voted or changed my vote is because I find her the most suspicious and I’m not really that ok with a moe or sms lynch tbh

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also I don’t get how I could be suspicious after everyone started ganging up on FG. I just pressure voted and then everyone ganged up on her. The only reason I haven’t unvoted or changed my vote is because I find her the most suspicious and I’m not really that ok with a moe or sms lynch tbh

Fixed the typos

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i only slept for 4 hours

i thought the deadline was 2 hours ago

i don't get why storm tried to hammer either and FG getting that many votes that fast probably looks good for her, she was as good as lynched

Unvote, Vote: Rubik

would also be fine with a storm lynch

squid's last post also reads really bad but its so bad that i'm heavily second guessing myself but i'd probably be willing to put my vote there.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've only played one game with funnygirl and I remember her behaving pretty similarly, just with more activity. People are saying that inactivity is a scumtell for her, but she at least seems to be trying to be more active now. It seems like a weak lynch, although at least I'm not town reading her.

I'm not sure what to make of Zinger's constant vote switching, but it should be telling if one or more of the people he voted for flips. I do agree that Storm's attempt to hammer FG and then claim that he wanted to end pointless discussion (???) looks bad. He's always behaved oddly, but that shouldn't give him a pass for blatantly scummy behavior. The fact that no one has counter-claimed looks good for him, but I think there's a strong chance that scum have fake claims, so I don't put much stock in that.

I have a town read on Minish because her play strongly reminds me of some recent games where she's been town, with her indecision and frustration in particular seeming genuine. I do think that scum Sun probably wouldn't go for Mido, but with the possibility of a Vig/SK kill, I'm reluctant to town read him much. I still don't really understand why people are town reading Rubik.

I still think we should lynch SMS, but if that doesn't take off, I could go for a Moe lynch. I might actually go for a Storm lynch too: he's behaving scummy, and if he's actually mafia roleblocker, killing him would remove an important obstacle, especially if Rag is telling the truth and we want a result from her. As for CynicalSquid, I'll have to ISO him before coming to a conclusion.

time to sheep thesunfan vote: CynicalSquid

for real though this vote is good and i feel better about it than sms who i'm getting.......................................... townie vibes from

I suppose in Storm's case, given his penchant for oddball actions, attempting to hammer is not a smoking gun.

Unvote

It occurs to me that I don't really know the player base here enough to trust my reads. What one meta finds suspicious, this meta thinks is fine to let slide. Rag is right in that meta plays a huge part in a player's aptitude. On another site, I could be a Mafia star quarterback, while here I might not even make the team cut. It's refreshing and infuriating at the same time.

Where I come from, you don't hammer someone unless A) you're cum, or :cool: the rules of the game require a hammer for there to be a lynch. But that is clearly not the case here, as it is with multiple things that ping my scumdar.

I'm going to try to and a reread with fresh eyes and check my own meta biases at the door.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THE SUNGLASSES EMOJI

It was a pressure vote that is all is was.

The fact that you are reading so hard into my 1 pressure vote on you is starting to seem hella scummy to me.

I didn’t have any real opinions. I don’t normally do on the first few day but I now feel really strongly that you are scum.

I really hope you flip red.

that's not what i have a problem with, it's that you said out loud that you wanted people to hop onto it??? it sounded like you wanted other people to pressure me after you brought me up for discussion

also sorry man i'm town

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
zinger I'm ignoring you because it's funny

it's also apparent that you don't care to read everything for context because when sunfan said I disrespected you it was because we made a bet on whether you'll correctly lynch a wolf as town

so "first of all I think he's a wolf" has nothing to do with me respecting or disrespecting you rofl

I'm glad you've realized your mafia knowledge doesn't work here, it sucks but it's true
just sheep someone with good meta reads if you're town and try to stay out of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom