• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepiest Pokemon

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
I got to watching Pokemon a moment ago on an anime site when the question hit me, out of all of the Pokemon, which one of 'em do you personally find to be the creepiest?

As for me, I choose Jynx. The way they made Jynx look makes my skin crawl

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
inb4 Odd

Jynx is easily one of the more creepy Pokémon, same goes for Smoochum. Hypno and Drowzee look strange to me, but not necessarily creepy. Truth be told, any Pokémon can be made to seem creepy. Thanks to Lavender Town, Cubone and Marowak give off a eerie vibe to me. Then of course you have the Pokémon that were intended to appear somewhat scary, such as Gengar.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Parasect because when it evolves from Paras, the mushrooms on it's back engulf it and the crab-like pokemon is used as a dead puppet for the mushrooms to control. This is why they have no pupils.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Yamask freak me out, because they're bona fide human ghosts instead of mere ghost-like Pokemon. You're capturing the souls of the dearly departed and controlling them to place hexes and curses on unsuspecting victims.

Also the fact that Parasect is just a mushroom zombie is pretty unsettling.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I think Cubone is pretty creepy... wearing it's mother's skull or something, right? *shudder*

€_€

brb putting everyone of you who mentioned Jynx on my death list.

Anywho, I would have to say that Glalie is a little creepy since "Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion." according to the Sapphire Pokédex.

And then I find Gorebyss kinda creepy since of "Although Gorebyss is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids." also from the Sapphire Pokédex.

Oh, forgot about
Spr_1g_151.png
. . . . :sick:

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Cryogonal. "Hey, let's make a snowflake pokemon! But instead of making it cute, let's make it a giant icy death shuriken!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom