• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Big Octo

=^)
With new info and interesting features, I couldn't be more excited for SS. I mean, c'mon, it's a new 3D Zelda game we're talking about here. It will be amazing!

The next fifteen days to me will be like waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep. Constantly checking your clock, and when you feel like you've been laying there for and hour, it's actually been five minutes.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
12 days... Except my friend pre-ordered Skyrim from the same place online as I pre-ordered Skyward Sword, and he got his copy 2 weeks before release, if only I could be so lucky...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
12 days... Except my friend pre-ordered Skyrim from the same place online as I pre-ordered Skyward Sword, and he got his copy 2 weeks before release, if only I could be so lucky...
What a lucky man. I ordered mine from a store, so I will not be getting mine until release.

Byrne

Waterloo
My sister and I made an agreement. She pre-orders it,it's hers, But I can play on it when she's not there or when she is there.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My sister and I made an agreement. She pre-orders it,it's hers, But I can play on it when she's not there or when she is there.

No, the agreement was that you could play the game any time, but you MUST tell me before taking it. You also can't play on it when I am playing on it, of course. :rolleyes:

Aw, now I regret ordering Skyward Sword from Amazon. Not only do I have to wait out the release time, but the time it takes to get shipped as well. :(

12 days to go...... *hands start to shake with excitement*

Ummm... It's still 15 days until release. I only did that for dramatic effect. I know we're all excited, but don't get too far ahead of yourselves.

EDIT: I just realized two days after I made the post that Skyward Sword is coming out two days earlier for people in Europe. *scratches head* :awkward:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom