• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Exactly a month until release, god it's close!

Thanks Kaimason1 for keeping this thread alive, let's get it really busy until release Ok?

kaimason1

the Wanderer
More like half a month... But I feel bad for you, on the bright side you'll have a great idea of what you are getting from it by that point.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm gonna put the soundtrack on my Ipod with the music that came with Super Mario All-Stars!

I'm gonna put the soundtrack on my Ipod with the music that came with Super Mario All-Stars!
I think that is an awesome idea! I tend to collect cd's for collector items XD I try hard not to use cds to much cause they tend to scratch quickly to my knowledge. I do not have a Ipod... which is a little odd for many reasons.. but anyway I find your idea completely awesome... (Must get IPOD!)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think that is an awesome idea! I tend to collect cd's for collector items XD I try hard not to use cds to much cause they tend to scratch quickly to my knowledge. I do not have a Ipod... which is a little odd for many reasons.. but anyway I find your idea completely awesome... (Must get IPOD!)

I never use CDs anymore, which kinda makes me sad, I will miss the physical age... But yeah, you should get an Ipod!

I never use CDs anymore, which kinda makes me sad, I will miss the physical age... But yeah, you should get an Ipod!
I miss the age when we used to use cassettes and N64 Devices to play our games that way we would not have to deal with the scratches or like rebuying the game or getting it fixed!. Ugh the drag for having to fix your game cds from scratches... XD

33 days to go... and nothing to fill that gap til then... It has the possibility to be a long and enduring wait...

One entire October left (31 days)... I can't wait for this. (If I got a nickel for every time anybody has said that I would be a multi-millionaire).

I'm trying to beat A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask before it comes out. I'm probably going to finish Majora's Mask (I'm on the Great Bay Temple), but probably not ALttP (I'm not even in the Dark World yet).

33 days to go... and nothing to fill that gap til then... It has the possibility to be a long and enduring wait...
The only other game that I'm looking forward to between now and November 20 is MW3. I call myself a fan for the series, but not a pre-order-go-to-midnight-release type of fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom