• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Oh my god! We are in the 20 days! in ten days we'll be in the 10's, and in ten more we'll be in the 0's! Hope this helps the wait, knowing it's so close, I know my patience over the last three years will be rewarded, in 20 some days...

We are in the last 31 days (in America). Today is the 20th and the game comes out on the 20th of the next month, but there are 31 days in between.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
ALttP is the longest Zelda. Ever. Prepare to not have it finished if you are not using guides. However, I would try to get as much done as possible before Skyward Sword; it gives you a true meter to judge all other Zelda by, and can help even the most experienced fan who hasn't played it strategies to keep in mind.

^ Yeah, I'm an aLttP fanboy. Get over it.

K

KurtExpress

Posting, to keep the thread alive! Alive! ALIVE! Okay away from that, can't wait to get this game!

I'm going to be socially inept for like a week when this comes out. lol I'm so excited that I almost can't contain it. I have never wanted to control time more in all my life! Ok... maybe there were a few times were there were some more important things I could have done but still! It's a close comparison!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Yay, 2.85 weeks until the game I have been anxiously awaiting for three long years will be out... *sniff*

It's been quite a long wait, but I'll soon be rewarded...

The IGN FULL review for Skyward Sword is bound to release on November 11 at 9:00 PT (11:00 my time. Wait... 11-11-11 at 11:00! OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!). We'll most likely get at least a 95% (notice I said MOST LIKELY, for those of you out there saying that they might not give it a grade quite that high), if not more than that.

Also, less than 3 weeks until the release!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom