• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
I think that pretty much every video game that has ever been invented, save NONE, has ever lived up to its fullest potential. There are always areas that it can improve, and there are always things that were left out that could have made it better. I think it is too bad that there are limitations on content, and that nintendo couldn't use all of their ideas, but you know what? we have to live with that, and it still is my favorite zelda to date.

What I was implying was that SS had much more lost potential than other Zelda games, and actually, many games in general. See, with praise such as "Best Zelda Game Made" and "Best Wii Game," I was sure that it would be amazing, but I thought that there was a lot of room for improvement.

Anyways, we've gotten really off topic with all this SS opinion. It's all about E3! Don't know what exactly to anticipate, I'll probably be amused by almost anything there.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hey geys, 69 days! I am so excited, I would take E3 over Christmas if you gave me the choice! :D

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
67 days! Just over 2 months and I can't wait to see the wii U in a fuller light! I suspect that we might even see playable demos of launch games for wii U at this e3. Too bad I can't go...

I hope the Wii U does get renamed if only to get rid of the annoying puns, even though people will still say "I remember when it was going to be called 'Wii U.'" I look forward to what the launch titles will be, as well as any exclusive games. Hopefully Overstrike gets a Wii U version. I'm not expecting Zelda Wii U to be announced, but I do expect Zelda 3DS. Since Kid Icarus: Uprising is out, we should see more about the next Super Smash Bros.

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection has already been announced, so I'm not expecting anything from Sony that I'll actually give a damn about, unless they announce inFamous 3, a new Jak & Daxter game, or Square Enix announces something.

I don't buy Microsoft products, so I couldn't care less what they announce.

N

Nubby

I can't wait for the Xbox 720 and I wish Nintendo would release the Zelda series on it. Yes I know this would never happen, but I can wish can't I? I would also love to see a new Zelda game too. Maybe one with a real controller. I am over this motion crap. Is the Wii U a handheld?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I can't wait for the Xbox 720 and I wish Nintendo would release the Zelda series on it. Yes I know this would never happen, but I can wish can't I? I would also love to see a new Zelda game too. Maybe one with a real controller. I am over this motion crap. Is the Wii U a handheld?

Uhhh, troll? Zelda will never be on XBOX, all Zelda games use a controler that exsists, and the WiiU is the next home console...

(WTF!?!)

Well, I hope that Zelda 3DS features good things from old AND new Zeldas. Like the side scrolling parts in LA, or OoX. And the Phantoms from PH, Anouma said having it 3D will mean something, and also said it would be hard to understand. I would like to see the items like Rocs feather , or that Switch Hook. Lets try to speculate.....

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I want Zelda 3DS to be more like Ocarina of Time 3D than Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks...

unknown

I want Zelda 3DS to be more like Ocarina of Time 3D than Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks...
Me too. I think that was a good fit for 3ds. I don't think that a game like PH or ST would be as good in 3D, but I may be surprised.

I hope for a Zelda 3DS reveal trailer with a new exciting main theme (much like Spirit Tracks' announcement), as well as a little bit on spoken information about Zelda Wii U, such as clearing up the rumors about possible collaborations with other game developers, more on the role of the tablet controller and maybe some words on the general direction in which they want to be heading with the new console title (much like how they said that Skyward Sword would shake up the Zelda formula).

Also keep in mind that IGN have conducted an interview with Aonuma but only released half of it - the new tidbits concerning Zelda 3DS have yet to be shared with us. So there's at least this news to look forward to until E3.

unknown

Also keep in mind that IGN have conducted an interview with Aonuma but only released half of it - the new tidbits concerning Zelda 3DS have yet to be shared with us. So there's at least this news to look forward to until E3.
They are so cruel, aren't they? Give us the info! please!!! We need it! Soon! E3 is too far off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom