• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
The countdown clock needs to be updated!!
And Nintendo and Ubisoft. No doubt about it. Sony really let me down last E3, maybe that'll change this year?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
35 days
845 hours
50728 minutes
3043700 seconds

I hope Nintendo gives me a reason to get a job this summer! :D

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I really want more info on the Wii-U. I hope they change the name though, honestly. Come up with something creative.
I'm hoping they might give a hint of an upcoming Zelda game, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The time for the Nintendo conference is 9am Pacific, so soon!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
There is so little to be hyped about compared to the two last E3s, with all the Zelda Wii stuff, which then turned into SS stuff... Hopefully we'll get some good suprises at this year's E3.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
AWWW!! i wish i can watch it live but i live in australia...:< ah well...watch it online then xD

You can watch it live online on Nintendo's official E3 website, I will post the Link once it is updated to this year's E3...

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I really hope there no new zelda announcement for the Wii u since we just got SS and I think they should take their time making a new zelda tittle, what I really want its a tech demo just to see the capabilities of the Wii u and get a glimpse at how can the new zelda tittle can look, and also cant wait for other new games announcements for the Wii u and a remake for Majoras Mask (even tho i don't have a 3ds -.-)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
24 days... I was way more excited when there Wii games being announced, since I will most likely not get a WiiU. I will have to rely on good 3DS announcements to make this year's E3 a good one!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I really, really want them to announce the localisation for Monster Hunter Tri G for 3DS, with online play because it looks AMAZING!!! I played tri and it's one of the best games on my wii, but the 3DS one had tons more monsters to fight! It needs to come over here to UK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom