• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
4. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
'Scuse me for posting in here guys, but Rytex edited his rules again. It now says this:

Rytex said:
Article Writers have been removed. In the less-than-a-day period they have had the priviliges, I have received more negative feedback than positive.

So, Article Writers do not count.

Also this post is within the 10 override so it doesn't reset the count. Keep counting~ =)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
12. ..........................................................................................................................................

Nicole

luke is my wife
I was the one who sent the PM to Rytex explaining Soldier of Link's lies (she was the one that suggested to him to add them) and the meaning behind Article Writers. So you can thank me.

I'm not counting, but I wanted to tell you I never lied. Erebea is being a buttclown. But it's okay, we still love each other, even when he accuses me of lying. Oh, I guess I will count anyway... 15

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
17 .....................................................................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom