• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Could the Skull Kid's Actions in MM Saved Hyrule?

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Y'know, at the start they made a point of explaining the history of the mask, and then how it was eventually sealed away. And I always did wonder, if it was sealed away, does that mean that the Happy Mask Salesman is the one that freed it, and then was careless enough to let it get stolen? Why would he take it? I have no clue, but despite that, it's still clear enough that the Skull Kid wasn't trying to protect Hyrule, or really do anything rational at all.

Salem

SICK
Y'know, at the start they made a point of explaining the history of the mask, and then how it was eventually sealed away. And I always did wonder, if it was sealed away, does that mean that the Happy Mask Salesman is the one that freed it, and then was careless enough to let it get stolen? Why would he take it? I have no clue, but despite that, it's still clear enough that the Skull Kid wasn't trying to protect Hyrule, or really do anything rational at all.
He's the happy mask salesman, maybe he eventually wants to start a happy mask museum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom