• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Granted, but you turned into Lancelot and got drunk and had Galahad (hahaha I am the only one that understands this joke :D)

Granted, but the banana can sing

I wish I could make GOOD witty jokes.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Granted, but we invented a new model of gun known as the N64 so now you have a vibrating toy gun (because real ones are dangerous) =D

I wish fruit punch was the name of a gay boxer.

Go_Skyward

Granted, but it broke the second you took it out of the box (I hope I am not predicting the future. That would totally suck)

I wish my overall post count would count my real number of posts. I have way more than 20

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Granted, we counted your post up for you and you have "way more than 20" but because were in a gaming thread they do not count toward your total post count. =D

I wish I had theme music as I walked that was in the genre of: Rave music, Jazz, or 8 bit.

Go_Skyward

Granted, But you also got Spike and she wouldn't shut up. (I know more about MLP than I should....)

Granted, I have no idea what that is. You almost forced me to google for the over 9000th time today.

I wish no one thinks I'm not a bronie because of that comment >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom