• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
Granted, but it eats you and spits you into the ocean, and the Ocean King says you are evil and confines you to his temple, where you are cursed to wander the floors and solve all of the puzzles endlessly.

I wish to have a Leecharian (Like Bellum) as a pet. One that is docile and kind, and refuses to hurt any living creature.

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
Granted....i'll be there for you. :)

I wish that the world was in peace, that people would finally realize that everyone is the same, everything is a whole, time is an illusion, and that there is nothing wrong with being different. I also wish Ganondorf would find romance.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Granted but the imination the your friend is a ninja

I wish that i was like a ninja and I will like be every where

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
Granted, but you explode right after you get it. :D (in answer to enemytracker)

Granted, but you will remain invisible until night for the rest of your life. (in answer to Josie)

I wish I was in the Legend of Zelda~Spirit Tracks world, I was able to save Byrne and Cole from dying, and I reflected the destroying beam back at Malladus with Byrne's gautlet, destroying Malladus in the process. Then, i would live as an actual person with Byrne and Cole until I died. Yup. I like them. A whole lot, too.

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
Granted, but it's Zant.

I wish that all evil villans and not-evil-anymore villans in LOZ and SW would like like me and not hate me.
(Such as Byrne, Cole, Zant, Linebeck, Ganondorf, General Grievous....etc...) Oh! And it's impossible for us to die in any way. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom