• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Sure, only characters are Big the Cat, Toadsworth, Tingle, Youngster Joey, Tortimer, Wii Fit Trainer, Duke Nukem, A Metroid, Raise, The Old Man from Zelda, Magikarp, Rouge the Bat and Pac man
I wish that I never had to work in my life.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Great, now you never have to work again! Though, the consequence is that you don't get paid, and therefore get no food, shelter, water, or any of that other stuff that you can't live without, and ultimately end up dying a slow and horrifyingly painful death full of nothing but sheer torture. Oh, and your entire world before your death is full of a large amount of absolute nothingness. :)

I wish my friend didn't phone me so much!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Your wish is granted, but thousands of puppies die in the process of uncorruption.

I wish for thousands of puppies to come back to life.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Granted, but they are now poisonous for humans to eat.

I wish the Zelda timeline was the way I wanted it to be.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Granted, but then someone finds it confusing and wishes it to be the way they wanted it... five seconds later you are both crushed by vengeful porcupines*

I wish for an army of porcupines.

* No idea what the had against you

Sheik

:the:
That army of porcupines use their porcupinical power to dominate the world. You are supreme leader now, but later the porcupines get sick and tired of working for you, so they treat you to slow, painful death involving lots of needles... and pain...

I wish I could just lay in bed and not have anything to worry about...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Wish granted, but you become fat and lose all of your friends.

I wish I could catch a Heatmor.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Granted, but since I don't know what taquitoes are they end up as an army of man eating Ogres that make a parfait out of your brain.

I wish this wish will not be corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom