• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

S

Spirit Tracks

Granted you drink too much and you die. ( too much water can actually kill you).
Iwish youd stop corrupting my wishes with "it crashed".

Granted, but all of the wishes that you will wish after my next wish will die in a hot air balloon explosion.

I wish that I couldn't die.

S

Spirit Tracks

Granted, but the world ends on December 21, 2012, and you float in space forever as you cannot die.
I wishI could actually understand my math, I cant yet I understand this: (Pi x 15)- (47.00+.10) x 2345 +1234 -(pi x 15) =1186.9 *note: I am still in 5th grade so this is decent*

Granted, but you become deaf and blind, so now you can't hear or read my explanation of that math problem.

I wish that I wasn't tired right now.

S

Spirit Tracks

Your corruption made no sense, I knew the answer to that problem. And granted, but now your super-hyper, and your so tired when you slow down, you fall asleep for a year or two.
I wish Big Octo or CSD will post somewhere i will look so i no im in the FT.

Edit: I wish you would press ALT 227 and see what happends, its supposed to make the Pi sign.

geek4887

The Unknown
Granted, but it has to start all over from scratch

I wish Pokemon were real, and were trainable.

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
granted, but then you get in a chaotic room where all trainers demand one battle after the other, ensueing chaos and driving you mad in the process, OR
granted, but then you meet missigno and then you get pwned and your life is glitched forever.
i wish that I could enter and exit multiple video game dimensions wherever and whenever.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Corrupted! How day you wish for such a vile letter! G is better. :bleh:

I wish to be the next global president of the Galactic Assembly.

S

Spirit Tracks

Granted, the Galactic Assembly turns out to be a club with ur friends .-.
I wish for warm, fresh, French Toast (FTNWO DUH). But seriously, i want french toast my school lounch was pancakes X_X

Big Octo

=^)
No.

It is time for wish, which is pertaining to helpful signing.

engrish-funny-thats-an-unusual-name-for-a-hole-digger.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom