• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Coolest Temple Soundtrack

What's your favorite OoT temple music?

• Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Shadow

• Spirit

• Total voters
W

wideyedwanderer

Ocarina of Time really had some awesome music. I loved it all, but really I thought the Forest and Spirit temple were best. Koji Kondo is really a musical genius!

Shyell

On a rocketship to Mars!
The Forest Temple and the Water Temple are my favourite. The Forest sounds very organic and it has those rising and falling creepy parts that scare the bejeezus out of me while I'm actually playing. I like how the Forest Temple one sounds cold but alive at the same time? I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else lol.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Forest Temple is the best by far. Then Spirt, closely followed by Water, long way down to Fire, then Shadow. It's not that I don't like the Shadow Temple music, it's just that it was really creepy, and I never really liked creepy :shake:

R

Rikuide

Maybe it's just because I completed it the other day but I love the Forest Temple music. It stirs up an array of feelings rather than just one making it unusual.

D

DarkWizzrobe123

I would say spirit temple all the way... It has cool, Egyptian-like music, and i enjoy listening to it.

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
i chose shadow temple because the temple was already creepy but the music made it ten times creepier

i know i loved the water temple it isnt that hard just takes a hour to think things through to figure out where the next key is

M

MegaLink

I say the Forest Temple is my favorite, I loved the music and atmosphere of the temple. The music though, was pretty odd. I liked the puzzles and stuff in it too.

TQX

Bow Master
The Forest Temple was very mysterious. Middle in the nowhere of the Lost Woods with that music makes it perfect :)
The Spirit Temple was a beautiful Egypt Temple. Also, the music was good to that Temple. the Temple looks also bit on the Arbiter's Grounds.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
The Fire Temple music in the game is kind of boring, I like the Forest Temple music better when I'm hearing it on my computer than in the game, in the game it annoys me. I voted Spirit Temple and Water Temple. The Water Temple music is very cool and somewhat relaxing, very mysterious as well.I can't even describe the awesomeness of the Spirit Temple music.

B

batlleonlol

im sticking with water temple and maibe 2nd favorite shadow

Mute

一員
I actually like all of the dungeon music within the game. However, if I had to choose, it'd probably be between the Spirit and Forest temple's music. The Spirit Temple gives a nice, fitting sound that makes you feel like you're actually in something that's located in a desert. It also just sounds great to me.

However, the Forest Temple is creepy, eerie, and just works really well. It almost makes the place feel like anything could jump out and attack you, it actually creeps me out more than the Shadow Temple, which is one of the reasons I like it so much. It just has this feeling of mystery within the music, which helps the temple its self have a lot more atmosphere, which really adds to it.

So between the Forest and Spirit Temple, I'll have to go with Forest, mainly because I like how the music fits the area, which makes it sound better to me. Also because I generally like the creepy sound to it without it actually aiming to be a creepy track, like the Shadow Temple's music.

A

Algalord

This version of the Fire Temple's music is great, and my favorite. The Forest Temple's music is better than the other rendition, however, and still a close second to the other one. Both songs really do a lot for the atmosphere. I don't think we'll ever get music this great in a Zelda game again, unfortunately.

However, I have to say Wind Waker's sailing theme was also pretty cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSl3AVgWaAI#t=5s
But still not at the level of OoT's soundtrack.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I just tied up Forest and Spirit Temple. Spirit Temple was cool, but Forest Temple was more mysterious, and the music seemed to fit the strange atmosphere of the temple.

There are three that i like. The Forest temple, Water Temple, and Spirit Temple. They are all, just, calming and epic at the same time. However, I voted Spirit Temple because I forgot what the other two sounded like.o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom