• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Coolest Temple Soundtrack

What's your favorite OoT temple music?

• Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Shadow

• Spirit

• Total voters
The Fire Temple, that really depends. The one you listed is the original soundtrack, which is the one I like, but for future releases to ease the Islams, they changed it. Apparently it sounds like Islamic prayers. Whatever, I like the Fire Temple's soundtrack. The word 'temple' brings 'worship' to mind and the soundtrack helped me believe it was a place of worship, although I don't know what the gorons could possibly be worshiping in there...

The new Fire Temple track is extraordinarily bland, so if it was the original song, I'd pick that, but not if it was the new one.

However, Spirit Temple is dangerously close. The unique instrumentation along with the overall feel with the dungeon fit extraordinarily well together. The song itself is really spectacular, but I'd prefer to listen to the Fire Temple theme just a bit more than the Spirit Temple.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I thought that the Shadow Temple music was the best. I thought it was somewhat creepy, in its own way that is. The music really fit the temple it. The temple itself alone was just a creepy and spooky as the music was. I like things to be a little spooky, so that's why I think the Shadow Temple's music was by far the best in OoT.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I enjoyed all the dungeon music in OoT, and each track fit their respective dungeons well, however my favorite among them would have to be the Forest Temple soundtrack.

For many of the other dungeons soundtracks I would listen to them while I ran through the dungeon, if I wasn't too busy figuring out a puzzle or something similar. When I was in the Forest Temple though, I enjoyed the dungeon music so much I would actually take a few seconds to stop and listen to it. The soundtrack made the overall experience of the Forest Temple more immersive, and it's one of the many reasons the Forest Temple was my favorite dungeon in OoT.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I love both Forest Temple and Spirit Temple. But I ended up choosing Spirit Temple because it just sounds so Egypty and Templey if you know what I mean.

L

LinkRoxas

Forest: My favorite! Sounds like "something" is getting ready to pop out of you...

Fire: It was ok... I thought it was the sound that the Goron crying for help but I was wrong... since I found about the truth...

Water: My second fav. :D

Shadow: NO! It sounds like the hand is trying to get you. D:

Spirit: No comment. :)

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've always loved the music to the Spirit Temple. I used to leave and re-enter the temple just to hear the beginning over and over again.
Second would probably be the Water Temple. I like how the music actually makes me think of water through the way it glistens.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I never really pay attention to the music unless I'm speaking to someone xD

But My favourite is The Water Temple's Music (as much as I hate that thing) It's so relaxing =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom