• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
you know what
we should have the PRs claim today
in case of a counterclaim it gives us a buffer to resolve dichotomies
I don't think it's necessarily correct given the setup but it's also not incorrect
feel free to weigh in

Kirino

Tatakae
what reasons would those be?
The obvious NK choice was you, but they probably expected you to get protected. I don't think there's an obvious target besides that, looking through the player list, with everyone else being either inexperienced or at least partially suspected, except Minish and (I think) SMS. Minish could've easily been chosen due to a perceived lack of better options, especially since she's known to be a strong and experienced player. Also what Ex said about being an attempt to frame, although I agree that's less common.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
The obvious NK choice was you, but they probably expected you to get protected. I don't think there's an obvious target besides that, looking through the player list, with everyone else being either inexperienced or at least partially suspected, except Minish and (I think) SMS. Minish could've easily been chosen due to a perceived lack of better options, especially since she's known to be a strong and experienced player. Also what Ex said about being an attempt to frame, although I agree that's less common.
so you don't think that minish had even one wolf in their PoE?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's late, I need to go to bed to go to work, and sadly just because you see me online here it doesn't mean I have time to post in the thread. I was busy writing some stuff to at least meet the monthly writers quota, and I had to come up with a piece for tomorrow too, so my time went to that.

I'm fine with either lynching Kirino or Killjoy today, but we should at least see if Killjoy gets a sub first.

Also RIP Min Min.

Vote Count 2.2:

Killjoy - 1 (Moe the Moblin)
Kirino - 1 (Dark Boo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Chevywolf30)

Not Voting - ExLight, Killjoy, Kirino, Spiritual Mask Salesman

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Saturday January 2nd at 8 PM EST.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
who are your towns?
Atm I'm feeling you are pretty townie, if in some scenario you fakeclaimed we'll know it soon enough, so I don't imagine you claiming 1x Vig on D1 unless it was legit.

I still think Dark Boo is pretty townie and I just don't think I can think of them as scum here unless like they are teamed with Killjoy or Chevy and have no idea what they are doing, but idk if I really buy that someone would have to really convince me Dark Boo might be scum.

I like Ex's contributions to the game, but I'm still leary of him, placing him at a null spot for now, I want to Town read him though because he's like all over the place and that fits his townie paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom