• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Going back I don't suspect Killjoy at all. He said he wasn't going to be able to be active, and before that he said something about being uncomfortable in this game. Fmpov, scum wouldn't say that, they know who they are and don't care what happens. A townie would want to know every little thing said.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Really leaning towards Kirino/SMS. Kirino's wagon is loaded, its all been said. SMS has been rather defensive of Kirino and more compellingly, he was on earlier but didn't say anything here.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Then again, Morbid said my claim was genuine and Morbid was crewmate.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Moe, I'm looking back at what SMS has been saying and he's spent a lot of time talking about people's playstyles and nothing about the actual game. What's that a sign of in your opinion?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I say we vote Kirino out first, and then SMS. Kirino’s the bigger threat, since he’s more active.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Moe, I'm looking back at what SMS has been saying and he's spent a lot of time talking about people's playstyles and nothing about the actual game. What's that a sign of in your opinion?
it doesn't mean a lot to me
the things I'm mostly looking at wrt sms is their fence-sitting on rubik, then jumping on once, from wolf sms pov, two townies are voting rubik

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
it doesn't mean a lot to me
the things I'm mostly looking at wrt sms is their fence-sitting on rubik, then jumping on once, from wolf sms pov, two townies are voting rubik
Ok, makes sense. But what you said earlier about SMS only being partnered with Krino makes sense also. Who's your vote with ATM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom