• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Classic Bosses You Hope Return?

What Classic Bosses Do You Hope Return

• Dodongo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gleeok

• Gohma

• Thunderbird

• Dark Link

• Helmasaur

• Vitreous

• Gyorg

• Argorok

• Other...

• Total voters

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I'd love to see Dark Link return. It'd be wicked to battle him, since he mirrors all your movements and you'd get to use full motion+ controls on him. However, I didn't vote for him. I voted for "other." By that, I mean Twinrova. They were my favorite boss(es) from OoT and I'd like to see them make a return. It wasn't all that difficult but if you didn't pay attention, you'd be sizzling/frozen. Imagine how much fun it would be to aim your mirror shield using Wii Motion+ Controls! :)

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I'd love to see Dark Link return. It'd be wicked to battle him, since he mirrors all your movements and you'd get to use full motion+ controls on him. However, I didn't vote for him. I voted for "other." By that, I mean Twinrova. They were my favorite boss(es) from OoT and I'd like to see them make a return. It wasn't all that difficult but if you didn't pay attention, you'd be sizzling/frozen. Imagine how much fun it would be to aim your mirror shield using Wii Motion+ Controls! :)

You bring up points about Motion+ that I totally agree with. Dark Link would be very interesting with such freedom of motion...

BTW, Dark Link is far and away the leader in this poll...Nintendo would be crazy not to bring him back!

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Yeah, fighting Dark Link with motion controls would be cool, but i personally don't like him much. I'd love to see a new deadlier human boss, kind of like Blind in ALttP, except not transforming, just a battle with a really skilled human swordsman ( one that isn't Ganondorf). As for this poll I voted for Dodongo, Gohma, Gyorg and Other (the other being darknuts :) )

Steve

5/19/13
I'd love to see a lot of the classic bosses, especially since many have not appeared in 3D, such as Aquamentus, Gleeok, Manhandla, etc.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
OMG! I just remembered I forgot my favorite boss of all time! Morpha:

images

I'd like to see a Dark Link battle as extremely challenging as AoL's Dark Link battle if not even harder. An epic sword-on-sword battle with yourself ... sounds intense! They should make it where all your weapons are disabled other than your sword and at the point you fight him, you can only possibly have one sword, the sword Dark Link has as well making the battle extraordinarily challenging, the type of battle I want!

An enemy that was 2D in its only appearance that I think would be cool to see is Manhandla. That would probably be my all time favorite boss if they got Manhandla 3D. I have no idea how the battle would work, probably trying to sever his for claws while they snap at you or throw things at you. Probably once they're gone you'll have to attack the center where possibly and eye is (as with most other typical Zelda bosses) and it would be defeated. Seriously, that would be epic.

Gyorg is one of my all time favorite bosses because I actually died while battling him. A few times. His battle was extremely challenging, and if they brought him back with even more challenges, I would be one happy kid.

Thunderbird is a very unique boss. I'd love to see him again, although I would have no idea how the battle would work.

Helmasaur is probably my all time favorite 2D boss battle because it was just so awesome. If they were to get a giant Helmasaur in 3D, that would probably be a pretty hard and pretty cool fight!

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I want dark Link because I can imagine the forces of evil (yes I said it) to be ran by the final boss, and Dark Link as one of the dungeon bosses.
FOUR some reason, people don't want dark Link to return because of cell shading, but the new art style would really compliment dark Link.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
DARK LINK FTW!!!

And Twinrova needs to make some kind of return, because that boss battle was just so much fun :D

Heh. I think that Dodongo, Gleeok, and Helmasaur should all make some appearance during the game. It'd be interesting to see how Nintendo plans how they're doing boss battles this time… I also am supporting a re-appearance of Dark Link at some point in the plot line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom