• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Classic Bosses You Hope Return?

What Classic Bosses Do You Hope Return

• Dodongo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gleeok

• Gohma

• Thunderbird

• Dark Link

• Helmasaur

• Vitreous

• Gyorg

• Argorok

• Other...

• Total voters

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Obviously, we all hope there will be lots of new ones, but what classic bosses do you hope make a return in Skyward Sword? (Even as a mini-boss.)

Are there any you don't want to see?

*I know my list is quirky, list any you don't see that you would like to return*

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Gleeok, Gohma, Dark Link, Hemasaur, and I meant to vote for "Other" as well since I want Aquamentus to return. Especially Aquamentus, it needs WAY more love.

Agreed on Aquamentus, I almost put him (her?) in there but I wanted to try and have more from other games...I may need to make a second poll on this because I there were a few I wanted to include but did not...like Horsehead, Gooma, and Twinrova...

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
^ Haha, I was thinking Aquamentus too. As for the ones on the list, I voted Gleeok, Thunderbird, Helmasaur King, and Vitreous. We'll probably see Gohma whether we want to or not. Just for something completely random, I would like to see Horsehead from AoL... EDIT: Oops I got ninja'd on Horsehead too, haha.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, and Trinexx! How could I possibly forget Trinexx?

Last edited:

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Twinrova should definitely return, and the battle should use the Mirror Shield, just like in OoT. That was one of the best boss battles in the game!

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Twinrova should definitely return, and the battle should use the Mirror Shield, just like in OoT. That was one of the best boss battles in the game!

See, now I agree, I really liked Twinrova, I just don't think they can reappear though...since it would be two weird to have the same characters in this game...but something a lot like her would be great!

C

Crawfish Prime

Dark Link for sure. I'd also like another Goht, but it wouldn't be the same without the ability to be Goro-Link.

I just always love that fight whenever I have to play through it.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Dark Link for sure. I'd also like another Goht, but it wouldn't be the same without the ability to be Goro-Link.

I just always love that fight whenever I have to play through it.

Ug, I can't stand Goht or Goro-Link!! To each his own, I guess...but Goron Link almost ruined Majora's Mask for me.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
It would also be nice to see a classic dragon boss like Aquamentus or Gleeok.

Why is no one voting for Argorok? C'mon people, that was like the best boss battle of all time!

argorok.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom