• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Meh... why not? I also felt like trading since I haven't done so in a while.

Thank you, you dolt. XD now I have a more valuable treasure in my collection. :lol:

Jk, thanks for trading, if you want it back some time just let me know...I am always open to suggestions.

*goes to add to siggy*

Well that depends, all I'll put up right now is Zelda's Spirit from Spirit Tracks and a Town Picori from Minish Cap, if you're interested in any of that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay Atsie, I, I'm not quite sure about what we can claim. So it's three characters, a place, and an item/tool?

Okay, you can claim 3 Characters from the Zelda Universe, meaning all Zelda games out there, but they can't be the same, example, if Link is claimed, no one else can claim the same character. You can also claim a location from any Zelda game and an weapon/item from any Zelda game. Whew, hope that settles it. :P

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I claim the magic beens seller from OoT and MM. ha! finally found a good character that no one else claimed.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Trust me, you don't want to be my slave. XD

I'll make you a deal, though, you be my slave til June the 1st and I will trade you Zelda/Tetra for Linebeck III until that period. If you accept, you have to put a sign in your siggy saying that you are Atsuma's Slave. Muahahahaha! :D Oh yeah, and you have to take care of some fun tasks for me too.

Hmmmmm..... okay, but please don't abuse work on me, I still have a lifeXD

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hmmmmm..... okay, but please don't abuse work on me, I still have a lifeXD

Alright, fine, I see you want to accept. XD So, just add what I said previously to your signature, in bold letters lol. Also, you get to keep Tetra/Zelda til June 1st, when that day comes, you have to relinquish her back to me and you get Linebeck III back. I will go edit my siggy now...

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Alright, fine, I see you want to accept. XD So, just add what I said previously to your signature, in bold letters lol. Also, you get to keep Tetra/Zelda til June 1st, when that day comes, you have to relinquish her back to me and you get Linebeck III back. I will go edit my siggy now...
Wait a minute, were you serious about the slave thing?

Play, there are 30 pages of posts, so I'm not going to bother reading through ALL of them. That may've been the stupidest thing to say though, because I'm claiming Thunderbird, the most unsung boss in all of Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom