• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

Austin

Austin
Just an idea here.... after a bit, maybe we should start the game over? Just to keep it interesting, the game begins again, only you can't claim the same things you had last round. You wouldn't claim all three characters, location and item all at once, but it'd be done in the stages unintentionally started this round. I mean, I don't think this should be done now, but after a while, maybe.

Just a thought.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Come on TheSerpent. You took my item. The Hookshot will be mine! Until Serpent comes back and drops the Hookshot (hopefully) I'll take the Magic Rod from LA!! FEAR ME!!!!

Last edited:

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Grrrrrrr..... the hookshot was taken from me...... would claiming the longshot be pushing it, The Serprent? If it is, then I choose the Ocarina of TIME.

Yes, longshot basically counts as a hookshot. So no, hookshot is mine! :mad:

unless you're willing to trade for your ocarina?

eponafan

Midna fan also
I claim Volvagia and Argarok, and they will stay in the ice ruins, with the bombchus!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
*Tetra takes the Deku Leaf and glides off from one of the towers of the Forsaken Fortress: Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!*

Anyway. yeah, we can only carry an item for now, but I might change the rule sometime later. And no, we wont be claiming anything else aside from characters, locations and items.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Wow the happy mask salesmen didn't take it. Majora's Mask is miine! I shalt give it to my skull kid and crush you all with a moon!

And Xinnaman can you really claim the Stock Pot Inn? I already have all of clock town. Well if Xeldimus allows it, just pay me a rent of 500 rupees a day. :)

Someone tell me if these are taken:

I claim Bow-Wow, Error, Old Man.

If any of those are taken, I'll swap those with Librari, Melari, or Dr. Left.

And for the Item, I'll have the Old Woman's Letter. And for the Location the "Secret to Everybody" Holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom