• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Favorite Forum Members

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I claim Atsuma, Meego7, and Hazel. Is that okay? (505050)

Last edited:

Din Akera

Sniper
Lol, it would be funny if the three of us claimed each other.

I claim Lozzy (#1 LoZ FanGirl), Hazel and Myriadviper42
Would be willing to negotiate for Rishian and Xeldimus

Kazumi

chagy
I claim Octorok, Ver-go-a-go-go, and Athenian. I am willing to trade for Kazumi, and I guess Kitsu as well. I may as well save him well I'm here.

Last edited:
L

Linkmsg92

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree that this topic is too weird for me.

octorok74

TETTAC
I questioned whether I want to be a slave owner, so I'm not playing this game any more. Kitsu, Mases, and Kazumi are no longer mine. I speak to those of you who have claimed members, as Moses would say, "let my people go" or don't I really don't care. I quit this game for good.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Thanks Epwna you're pretty awesome your self!

I claim Enemytracker and Tom, I found them very interesting people...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Athenian. But I think there wont be any trouble at all. This game wasn't meant to be taken serious, it's just another version of the Zelda claim game, but with forum members instead. ^^

Reopened. Its not meant to be taken seriously, Smitie. Just something for fun ;)

Indeed, it's just for fun and laughs. Thank you for reopening it. ^^

Okay, well...I think I will drop/Trade LinkAndI, also known as Din Akera. If anyone wants her, I am willing to trade, and fast. I will take Xinnamin instead, and if she's been claimed, let me know. So, I drop LinkAndI and obtain Xinnamin. Crap, will have to wait for Hazel...she's got Xinnamin. XD

Anyone wanna trade?

I will still keep Mr. Mosley and LozzyKate, as I claimed them first. Those who claimed LozzyKate will have to claim someone else.

Austin

Austin
Vincent, you can take Zeruda. I feel like I'm getting in the way of something, heh. I'll pick up TreeHuggerPanda in turn. By the way, is there a proper etiquette for this or something? Are we cool with referring to people as possessions?

Hazel

A Frog
As Mases been dropped, I claim him for having an awesome site.

Okay, well...I think I will drop/Trade LinkAndI, also known as Din Akera. If anyone wants her, I am willing to trade, and fast. I will take Xinnamin instead, and if she's been claimed, let me know. So, I drop LinkAndI and obtain Xinnamin. Crap, will have to wait for Hazel...she's got Xinnamin. XD

I'm here:) I'll get Din and you have Xinnamin, now.
Athenian? Willing to trade anyone for Ark?

I claim Xeldimus, Din Akera, and Hero of Spirits. Is that okay?

No it's not, Xeldimus/Atsuma is already taken, and so is Din.

Lol, it would be funny if the three of us claimed each other.

I claim Lozzy (#1 LoZ FanGirl), Hazel and Myriadviper42

LozzyKate is already taken too.

I have Anubis, Din Akera, and Mases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom