• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

City in the Sky Hate?

P

potatozelda

Though not my favorite dungeon, it was definitely one of the more challenging and it was really satisfying when I figured out what to do next. The architecture of the whole place was also beautiful, and the double clawshot was really fun to play with. Argorok, while not too difficult, was also one of the funner bosses to beat (though not as fun as Stallord, imo :P).

I really didn't care for this dungeon at all.

I recently played through it about a week or two ago, and, I just couldn't get into it. I went through the entire thing, getting every side item, every chest, everything. There's no, great feeling to explore here, no, great objective to do anything I feel. It's just like, an incredible pain to go through, a dungeon that seems too long, and too overdone.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The CitS wasn't hard, it was just big, but empty, as was many other things in TP, most recognized would be Hyrule Field. Really, there weren't that many enemies that NEEDED to be dealt with. It is, by far, the easiest dungeon to get a no damage run. Then again, most of the dungeons were big and empty. I guess if the City had more interactivity besides that shop that no one visits, it wouldn't be flamed as bad as it currently is.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I don't know, I kind of liked City in the Sky. It was fairly unique and sort of messes with your brain a bit since the layout of the temple is so strange. I got lost a few times during my first playthrough of TP.
Plus I liked the idea of having a temple that's not on or below the ground like usual. It could have been a bit more dense, though. A lot of it I felt was just large rooms with empty space and falling tiles...And the boss was not my favorite. The double clawshot could have been used a little more creatively than just constantly transporting yourself. =/

I didn't mind the city in the sky because in the end it had a great boss i enjoyed Argorok the way we had to fight him was fun.

i actually like the city in the sky, i loved how big and deserted it was, it really added to the atmosphere. i thought the double clawshots were awesome. i liked argarok himself, but the fight could've been way better. ( it was epic though.) i dunno, i just really like sky and wind related places. heh. just look at my user name.^^

Kybyrian

It may have been a slightly boring temple, but it wasn't too hard or anything. There wasn't too much special about it, and actually, for some reason, it did seem kind of dull and boring compared to other dungeons in the series. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something made it duller than everything else. For everybody who says they don't like it because it was too hard, most of the dungeons in the series have a sort of challenging aspect to it, and this was no different and not incredibly hard. There's no reason to complain about the difficulty of something in the Zelda series, none of the complaining means anything, the dungeon is fine the way it was made.

I don't hate it, but I don't like it. There was nothing special (except for being in the air) in the city. I don't find the city annoying in any way. I'm very neutral at this. I don't know why peopledon't like this stage.

That art that was posted on the first page is very interesting. I like the painting myself.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
The City in the Sky made me extremely nervous. I don't like heights and it's in the freaking sky. But I didn't hate it. It's probably one of my favorite dungeons in the Zelda series.

And people said is was hard? Really? It's not hard...

Con-man

Master Swordsman
It was actually my favorite temple in that game. The boss fight was so epic. But yes it was hard at some points.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It may have been a slightly boring temple, but it wasn't too hard or anything. There wasn't too much special about it, and actually, for some reason, it did seem kind of dull and boring compared to other dungeons in the series. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something made it duller than everything else. For everybody who says they don't like it because it was too hard, most of the dungeons in the series have a sort of challenging aspect to it, and this was no different and not incredibly hard. There's no reason to complain about the difficulty of something in the Zelda series, none of the complaining means anything, the dungeon is fine the way it was made.

I think because this was more a bit of a puzzle. The other dungeons were more challenging. Yes there were enemies but it was never really threatening. Just aim your clawshot at the right time and solve the big puzzle. Still I like it though. It is not my fav Dungeon but I don't hate it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom