• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Mongoose

Demo Spec
Well I’m confident I’ll flip so out of all the votes on me Seanzie, A’lana, and Ex are most likely the scum team or at least 2/3 of the scum team.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
What are your thoughts on Alana? Were you aware of the VC when you voted Fext? Can you tell me more about your headspace when you made that vote?

Fext is scum and that was my head space. I still think Alana is town and I think Alana gets scum read early every game like I do even as town but my head space was kill the scummy player.

Well I’m confident I’ll flip so out of all the votes on me Seanzie, A’lana, and Ex are most likely the scum team or at least 2/3 of the scum team.

Are you willing to elaborate on each of these? Looking like you're going to flip, so last chance to give a legacy. Any thoughts on others would be appreciated. Now, if you're scum, there isn't reason to do this, but if you're town, please give dying thoughts. After seeing your flip, if it is town, I will take it to heart.

Fext is scum and that was my head space. I still think Alana is town and I think Alana gets scum read early every game like I do even as town but my head space was kill the scummy player.
Were you aware of the VC when you voted?

a'lana

cotton candy
OK I think people making an effort not to lynch me from a stupid plurality vote consisting of only 3 voters are all town especially if Mongoose is scum

Town: ExLight Hapi Fext Sean DW Raven?

Exactly one of Mongoose and Numbers are scum but not both I think.

Reasons I suspect KoD could actually be play style clash, I actually voted him.mostly for irrational reasons.

Rag Capsfan Minish all null to me.

a'lana

cotton candy
What do you make of Fext voting Mongoose?

Not precisely but I knew mongoose was going to die and while I was not reading mongoose particularly positively I'm reading Fext decidedly even less positively.
But you were townleaning Alana? Your vote could be interpreted as an attempt to elim Alana over Mongoose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom