• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh great there are 10 pages to still catch up to and fyi idk if I feel like engaging with certain people who are sus of me for standard things I do as either alignment. I don't like KoD treatment of my slot and numbers just votes me for ??? Reasons.

a'lana

cotton candy
OK. Now mongoose is naked voting me too I actually can't even with this game anymore and wonder if I should just vote myself out of spite because my wahon cant all be scum

a'lana

cotton candy
Mongoose has done a whole lot of nothing, including seeing to have Ex as their only subject, then "I think there are better votes than Ex", and then not responding to questions about that, then naked voting Alana (which feels extremely opportunistic as others have pointed out. My vote may go there.

KoD... uhh... I have a slight meh-bad feeling about them, but I can't tell if it is because I find them rude and anti-town or if it is because they're actually being scummy. They seemed a bit weak/wolfy in their push on me, but most of their pushes haven't looked good even when they're town IMO, so take that for what you will.
I also think KoD's attitude is extremely tilting

Might vote mongoose I think his vote actually looks worse than KoD who at least seems to not be a sheep

a'lana

cotton candy
My reasons are my own. However, if you must know. Based upon what I have been able to discern from the current game state. That given A’lana and Seanzie’s almost Tag-team Tunneling of KoD seems pretty scummy to be atm.
Wow I won't say this is tunneling I voted him out of annoyance at the time because his attitude tilted me also I think Sean did not have KoD as a very scummy read in his rrafslist after he last voted?

a'lana

cotton candy
Elementary, my dear Seanzie. You don’t have a wagon. Also I feel that A’lana is more Scummy that you Atm, as you could just be Town, trying to save someone that you have already cleared or have a strong town read on yourself.
Then why are you accusing Sean of scum whiteknighting me because in that world I would be town and Sean would be scum.

Users who are viewing this thread