• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Explain.
I'm not sure how to read DW. Because they came on strong in your game and the one before when they were town. But they also came on strong in Botwolf and were scum. So like how can you say they seem townie here?
They always come in "strong", it's one of their main meta traits honestly.
In botwolf his discussion was very clearly fluff about the mechanics and limited to interactions with just a few players, which was why it raised a red flag to me about him and/or rag. I don't get this same feeling here, he's being fairly rational and addressing game relevant stuff. While not a perfect read it's still enough to give me a lean.

Mongoose

Demo Spec
@Ex, convince me your not scum. I’m getting a strong Scum read from you atm.

This is chaos mafia. You solve the game with chaos. It's literally in the name.
Right, sure, roles exist and do things. But I don't think I've ever been in a game that was solved entirely using roles, so how bout we put them on the backburner and focus on posts for now?

the roles are fairly chaotic and bastard but it's usually a fairly simple and solvable setup maybe
just not mechanically maybe
but wolfbot is definitely lightyears ahead in pure messiness
Can you explain what you mean by this? All setups are generally solveable but not always mechanically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom