• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Vote: DW

reason. Well its really simple. Your ruining my tea. With all this logic and reason...sadge.
"I'm voting you because you want to try and solve the game"
That. May well be the absolute worst vote reasoning I have ever seen. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand would scum really vote with such blatantly awful reasoning. On the other hand me trying to solve the game is more beneficial to town than most of the fluff so town voting me solely for that is absolutely ridiculous.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
gift-demon.gif

So defensive. Would you like some tea? I've got some calming flavors.

I think we need something to actually happen before ruining this lovely party.

Somebody should fetch a butler to clean up the body though. It's really quite distracting.

I've just been trying to solve the game with what I have to work with, and since a lot of that is still fluff, yeah, I might be reading into certain things a bit much, but only the things I see as worth reading into and I don't exactly have a ton of better options.
Nothing is worth reading into. Except maybe tea leaves. They will predict the scum team for us.

Princess Abigail

Nothing is worth reading into. Except maybe tea leaves. They will predict the scum team for us.

See numbers gets it. The day ends on like Sunday it's hardly worth getting into a tizzy.

*pokes numbers face with a spoon*

I don't see Numbers/Abi as wolf/wolf because it seems exceedingly stupid for the multiple members of the wolfteam to sit there and openly discourage discussion, given the side-eyes I'd expect to come from doing so. It's possible that one could be scum for this but I'm unsure which at the moment.

Princess Abigail

*starts whispering to the tea leaves*

Yes I know... very very defensive.

*looks at dawning than back at the tea*

Well I've only played one game with them and I bussed them day 1. You might be right though.

Yes I know... very very defensive
I think it's pretty normal to get pissed off when you're trying to solve the game and multiple other people are saying "nope it's too soon to start doing any of that". Sitting there all day just making fluff posts gets us pretty much nowhere so being told my serious posts are an issue simply for trying to start solving the game is. Very very annoying to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom