• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

hi friends

i have unfortunately fallen sick and so am going to bea bit out of things for at least the first day or two

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
does anyone want me to draw them something

I don't think that is his reasoning for the push tbh. I think the reasoning is more 'watch extra out for this person because they were scum previous game so keep an eye on them'
I disagree-- there's a pretty big difference between "heads up everyone, this person is someone you need to watch out for" and "this person is scum now because they were scum before". One's a warning to other players to be careful, one's a baseless accusation. It's clearly the latter, and I see it as having intentionally been framed as such to look like a pressure vote.

Ragnarokio

anime-girl-eating-fries-anime-girl-eating.gif

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTE COUNT 1.1
A'lana:1(Minish)
KoD: 2 (DW, Rag)
Not Voting: Ex, a'Lana, Hapi, KoD, Fext, Mongoose, Numbers, Caps, Seanzie, Raven

Postcount
Ex: IIIIII IIIIII
A'Lana: IIIIII IIII
Rag: IIIIII II
DW: IIIIII I
Hapi: IIIIII
KoD: III
Fext: III
Mongoose: III
Minish: II
Numbers: II
Caps:
Seanzie:
Raven: forgot to summon @RavenRaziel98

Day 1 ends Sunday at 6pm EST

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Just grab a seat I'll pour some tea. Just uh... mind the dead body. Maybe check for a pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom