• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

we got them

vote: dw
...What.
Also this vote is not bold so it might not count.

Why? Because that's what KoD does. How does any of this benefit scum KoD? I can see numerous worlds where a town KoD runs this opening and about 3 approximately where a scum KoD does.
I feel like they're pushes designed to look like pressure pushes. Which early on makes him look better in town's eyes. But because of the lack of cases backing them they don't actually create pressure. Basically they're an attempt to look helpful withour actually being helpful.

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh it started. I didn't realize. Is @Hapi Neon Abigail? If so I've played with Fext Seanzie Hapi and have seen King Of Dominaria and Capsfan

a'lana

cotton candy
If it's your first night at fight club you have to fight.
Hmm, but both a'lana and Mongoose haven't played on ZD before.

Guess to determine which one has to fight I have to follow the narrator's want to destroy something beautiful. And a'lana's pfp looks the cutest. Sooo...

Vote: a'lana
Lmao ty

a'lana

cotton candy
I am confused. Mongoose is playing his first game here yet King Of Dominaria pushes him for have been scum/cult in another game?

a'lana

cotton candy
Vote: KoD
Thought about this some and I'm not a fan of you trying to go for two cases that seem to be solely based on "this person has been scum before, thus they are scum again". I get it's early game and trying to pressure people is beneficial, but trying to pressure people using a case that literally does not seem to connect to this game at all does not seem like it'll be effective in doing so which kinda removes any towniness that I could've seen from those "cases".
I don't think that is his reasoning for the push tbh. I think the reasoning is more 'watch extra out for this person because they were scum previous game so keep an eye on them'

a'lana

cotton candy
I think no one did anything AI yet. Looks like we are barely out of fluff phase. Kong Of Dominaria doesn't look tunenled on mongoose to me but more to be choosing him of all people to put an RVS vote on due to him being scum in a past game

a'lana

cotton candy
Actually come to think of it maybe ExLight is town for saying his role seems nonbastard as those kind of things have in my experience rarely come from scum, for the rest I have no reads

a'lana

cotton candy
Scum would be less likely to bring up the bastardness of lack thereof of their role I think whether its scum making up bs or even being honest about their role I think they would be reserved about doing that as the first person to talk about their role

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom