• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I hate being on the fence like this. I know that someone has to be lynched, but, at the same time, I don’t want to be that one guy that hops on the bandwagon without cause…

Though, I may have to, due to there being no leads. For now, I’m going to hold my vote.
Well to be honest you reasoning is the same reasoning everyone is voting today.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Didn't the day end 3 hours ago?

I was sleeping and missed EoD but in case this is still an option

Unvote
Vote: Pen

The fact that there apparently aren't any flips in this game is also going to make things difficult. I'm not really liking our chances.
Is this confirmed? I honestly figured it w as just the nature of the grenade as it would have blown up Zinger's body, thus the lack of reveal. If this is an actual mechanic in the game, then lynching won't be as helpful as normal.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY ONE
Vote Count
Pen:IIII(Rubik,Minish,Kirino,Mez)
Not Voting: Killjoy, Namira, Pen, Rag, SMS

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE GROUP DECIDED THAT PEN WAS THE ONE WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY KILLED SENATOR STORM. THE GROUP PULLED OUT THE OLD ROPE AND HUNG HIM FROM THE CHANDELIER.

NIGHT ONE BEGINS

DAY TWO BEGINS DECEMBER 4TH AT 8PM

THE LIVING
KillJoy
Kirino
Mez
Minish
Namira
Rag
Rubik
SMS

THE DEAD
Zinger
Pen

[/QUOTE]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY TWO
As everyone gathers for breakfast. it is evident that Ragnarokio and Minish is not there at the Table. Laughing can be heard from the third story stairway as Minish comes falling down to the foyer, smelling heavily of Booze and fruit, splatting like a watermelon ball

Day Two Begins

The Living
Killjoy
Kirino
Mez
Namira
Rubik

SMS

The Dead

Zingo
Pendo
Raggo